Mahjong is an enjoyable game, played around the world. However, for beginners (and even more experienced players!), calculating the value of a hand can be confusing. On top of that, payments between players after the value of each hand is calculated can also be tricky.
Mahjong Helper aims to simplify the tasks of scoring and payments between games. It can also be used to keep a history of matches played, and to easily experiment with different methods of scoring.
* Multiple Matches
* Beautiful, easy-to-read tiles.
* Hand Scorer / Calculator with intuitive tile/set-type selector (press, slide, and release to choose a tile)
* Supports European Classical, Hong Kong, Japanese Modern / EMF Riichi scoring (with Dora tiles and Red Fives), and Chinese Official (MCR / Competition)
* 4, 3, and 2 player scoring modes
* Send scores from Hand Scorer to Score Sheet, or enter scores manually.
* Score Sheet calculates payments between players, supports "Ready" declarations and counters in Japanese Mahjong.
* see how the score is calculated on the "Scoring" panel - great for those learning the game, or just to double-check!
* Supports seat rotation between rounds, or groups that prefer keeping the same positions throughout.
* Share matches across devices - other players can keep a record of the match & contribute to scoring from their own devices (Android, iOS, & Windows Phone). Requires a data connection.
I hope you like it!