Games and Apps are running while your screen is on and unlocked.
This app allows you to lock and black out screen without stopping game/app process. In this case you can put your smartphone in your pocket and walk without fear of unwanted screen presses. Also you can save battery life by putting the screen in a lower power state.
For Amoled screen's devices, this means close to zero battery drain while, in LCD screens, the lowest brightness will help a lot to save battery. For devices with Root access, we have special option, to turn off screen completely.
This app uses Accessibility services.
1. Automaticaly detecting when Game started
2. You can create own list of apps to activate Battery GO Helper
3. Use several methods of locking screen: Notification, Proximity sensor, ChatHead (Floating button)
4. Several way to unlock: single, double, long click, volume button
5. Keep the screen always on while the game is in foreground.
6. If you have a compatible device the proximity sensor will turn the screen off, so this is also good for LCD devices.
7. Sound control when the screen is black. Mute or maximise sound
8. Lock the hardware buttons while the app is running!
9. Special option for device with Root access.
1. Using device orientation and volume button to lock screen
2. Ability to set Pattern lock
How to use:
1. Activate application
2. Launch game or app from selected list!
3. Use any way to block screen, from selected in Settings section
4. Double tap by screen to go back
1. Don't press your phone's power button after locking game/app as that would cause your screen to fully turn off and for game/app to stop.
2. My Accessibility service on my Android keeps getting disabled. Why? It may be to do with Samsung's App Optimisation feature. Go to Android Settings > General > Battery > look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find LastPass and turn it off. Read more information there: https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=9272
You can help me translate the app into your language: https://goo.gl/onqgDh
Do you have any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We long to know your honest opinion and get your feedback.