Fast and fun, mental math practice with Duel, a Monster Math game!
Drills with math facts is fun with Duel, the monster math game that helps kids practice over 70 math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, Fractions, decimals and division. And this, with a multiplayer game play, either with the computer or with another human player.
Kids of grade KG, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 will benefit from the engaging game play and the math facts practice. This mental math game is fully customizable with mathematics suited to your child’s aptitude, letting you move between advanced and basic learning skills with a quick tap.
Kids will practice all math facts from Grade K to 5th, play against their friends, all while getting better and quicker at mental math!
• Nearby Mode – play learning games with other kids over WiFi and Bluetooth
• Split Screen Mode – Battle across different worlds and challenge other kids in fun split-screen monster games.
Note that split screen mode is only available in tablets.
• Computer Battle Mode – Test your child’s math skills against self-adjusting difficulty levels with computer monsters
• Progress Reports – Get detailed granular report detailing progress made by your kids directly to your email address.
Math Skills Covered:
Addition and Subtraction:
• Addition within 5
• Addition within 10
• Addition within 20
• Addition without carry within 100
• Addition without carry within 1000
• Addition within 100 with multiples of 10
• Subtraction within 5
• Subtraction within 10
• Subtraction within 20
• Subtraction without borrow within 100
• Subtraction without borrow within 1000
• Subtraction within 100 with multiples of 10
Multiplication Facts Practice and Multiplication Tables:
• Multiplication tables of 1- 12
• Multiplication with multiples of 10
• Multiply one digit number with 10,20,30 to 90
• Division tables from 1 to 12
• Better and more fun way for kids to practice than Division Flashcards
• 2d & 3d Shape recognition
• Differentiate Open and Closed Shapes
• Symmetrical Shapes
• Shapes with equal sides
• Equal parts
• Simple fractions
• Compare fractions
• Halves, Thirds and Fourths
• Whole numbers as Fractions
• Visual representation of Fractions
• Decimal to Fractions
• Fractions to Decimals
Duel offers multiplayer, mental math practice games for kids to improve homework and math scores. Drills with duel is designed to be faster and more thorough than any other technique!
Download today and find out why kids and parents love Duel!
Monster Math Duel concentrates on Common Core Standards: K.G.2, K.G.3, K.G.4, K.OA.5, 1.G.1, 1.G.3, 1.NBT.4, 1.OA.3, 2.G.1, 2.G.3, 2.NBT.5, 2.OA.2, 3.G.1, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2, 3.NBT.3, 3.NF.1, 3.NF.3, 4.G.3, 4.OA.1, 4.NF.2, 4.NF.3, 4.NF.6.
For support, questions or comments, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.