Langaku マンガで英語多読

In-app purchases
10K+
Downloads
Content rating
Teen
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

■Enjoying manga in English is the best way to memorize words!

Memorizing words and phrases is very important when learning a foreign language, but things don't always go as planned. I'm sure everyone has had the experience of thinking, "It's not fun to memorize new words..." or "This word has the same meaning as another word, but I wonder in what context I would use it..."

In fact, it is said that the most natural way to memorize words is not to try hard to memorize words and phrases, but to "expose yourself to a lot of words while understanding" them as they are actually used (*). “Langaku” realizes this approach.

``Langaku'' is an app that allows you to understand and enjoy ``manga'' - ``stories that anyone can enjoy and whose pictures help understand the context'' in English. By enjoying manga, we will help you learn vocabulary and phrases naturally and be able to understand English conversations smoothly.

(*) Krashen, Stephen. *Principles and Practice in Second Language Acquisition*., 1982.

■Even if you are not good at English, you can enjoy English manga with “Langaku”!

Even if you are not good at English, manga with pictures will make it easier for you to try your hand at writing lines in English. "Langaku" strongly supports this challenge with the power of technology.

[Switch between Japanese and English with one tap! ]

"Langaku" uses AI technology to detect the position of the top and allows you to switch the language of the top with one tap! Even if you don't understand some parts, you don't have to give up trying to understand them.

[The proportion of English frames can be adjusted! ]

Furthermore, you can experience reading a mixture of Japanese and English from the beginning based on the detected frame data. For example, by reading 80% of the panels in Japanese and the remaining 20% ​​in English, you can enjoy the story in Japanese while occasionally touching on English and gradually getting used to the language.

[Even though it's a manga, it has a built-in dictionary!?]

Another feature of ``Langaku'' is that you can use a dictionary for each word or phrase. Just by tapping the frame, you can smoothly look up the meaning of words and phrases.

■More than 40 English versions of super popular titles that are actually enjoyed overseas!

All of the works published in "Langaku" are English versions that are actually enjoyed overseas. More than 40 of Shueisha's most popular titles, including those from Weekly Shonen Jump, such as ONE PIECE, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, SPY x FAMILY, and Oshi no Ko, are featured.

(*As of October 2023)


■Published works (in alphabetical order as of October 2023)

- Blue Exorcist
- Ao Haru Ride
- Assassination Classroom
- Undead Unluck
- [Oshinoko]
- My Story!!
- Kaguya-sama Wants to Confess ~Love Brain Lines of Geniuses~
- Delivered to you
- Demon slayer
- Kuroko's Basketball
- High school debut
- Golden Kamuy
- Jujutsu Kaisen
- SPY×FAMILY
- Saint Seiya
- Chainsaw Man
- Tegamibachi
- Prince of Tennis
- DEATH NOTE
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Dr.STONE
- NANA
-NARUTO
- Nisekoi
- Nurarihyon's grandson
- Haikyu!!
- Boys Over Flowers
- Bakuman.
- Fire Punch
- black clover
-BLEACH
- Pretty Face
- Whistle!
- We can't study
- My Hero Academia
- MASHLE -MASHLE-
- Searching for the full moon
- Muhyo and Rosie's Magic Law Consultation Office
- The Promised Neverland
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Love★Con
- Rurouni Kenshin - Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story -
- One Punch Man
-ONE PIECE

■Langaku official website: https://langaku.app/

■Langaku official Twitter: https://twitter.com/langaku_app

©SHUEISHA Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Updated on
May 12, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Personal info, App activity, and App info and performance
This app may collect these data types
Personal info and App activity
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted