The wait is over! You can now download AVLView’s much awaited module for School Bus – app for parents. With app.avlview.com, schools can now create schedules, assign pickup/drop off points for buses and let parents know when their kids’ school bus is approaching stoppage/pickup/drop off points.
School module features in AVLView include:
- Create pre-scheduled trips for school busses.
- Assign a specific route (route fence) through which the busses have to travel.
- Include student pick-up/drop points as waypoints.
- School management will receive notification alerts (by SMS/email) on schedule violations (mismatching in times, route deviations & missed stoppages)
- Add students to school bus module with their grade info (class, division etc) eg: VII C
- Assign students to scheduled trips and assign their stops too.
- Multiple trips can be assigned for students (students will have atleast 2 trips assigned – pickup/drop off)
- Trip-view on map that gives a clear cut view on the route & stoppage points (Student pick-up/drop off)
- Parents to have a sub-user account with live tracking of school bus that tells the progress of their kid’s journey along with the estimated time of arrival at their stops.
Parents shall get alerts when:
- Student fails to get on the bus
- Student fails to get off the bus
- Student boards the wrong bus
- Student boards bus from wrong stop
- Student gets off at wrong stop
- Bus is on the way for pick-up
- Bus is on the way for drop-off
- Bus is approaching pick up point
- Bus is approaching drop off points
- Student is picked up
- Student has been dropped off