This is the official SL app for single use ticket purchases.
• Buy single tickets and manage how you want to pay
• Pay with card or monthly invoice
• Plan your journey and buy a ticket in the trip planner
• Get a receipt for your ticket directly to your inbox
The app needs to access your location in order to calculate what zone your ticket is for.
Developed by Klarna for SL. Klarna handles card and invoice payments.
Includes two offline maps, one for the Stockholm Metro and one for the complete Stockholm rail system.
Finds nearby subway stations using your location and helps you get there using google maps (Needs GMaps installed.)
Integrates the official Stockholm public Trip Planner (Sl.se).
Planner works for all transport systems including:
Supports Move to SD (Android 2.2 and above)
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Find your journey with public transport in western Sweden!
News November 2014: Now you can also purchase a ticket in the travel planner app. The ticket is stored within the app providing easy access to it – no need to carry around on receipts or travel cards.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you in western Sweden.
• Find the fastest journey between all stops and addresses in western Sweden
• Provides information about the most suitable single journey ticket which you can purchase via the app.
• Complete trip presentation on a map.
• Provides disturbance information in real-time and new trips suggestions if your trip is not possible due to delays.
• Information about next trip in real-time.
• Accessibility information
If you have any questions regarding this app, start by reading the instructions which can be found via the “About”-button on the home-screen. If you can’t find any answer to your question you can contact Västtrafik via email@example.com.
Med SL Realtid kan du enkelt se när de närmaste SL tågen/tunnelbanan går från en vald station.
Med funktionen "Nära mig" får du upp en lista med de stationer som är närmast dig. Med funktionen "Favoriter" kan du spara dina vanligaste stationer för enkel åtkomst.
Om du gillar SL Realtid kan du direkt i applikationen stödja framtida utveckling genom ett litet bidrag.
The Stockholm Commute app finds the smartest trips for you. It searches all transport types available bus, metro, train, tram and boat.
- Plan your trip between two addresses / stops
- Search for all departure for a given station
- Real time timetable for stops
- Locate the nearest stop via GPS
- Trip presentation on map
- Subscribe to disturbance information and get notification if there is any problem with your trips
- Traffic status and deviations (in Swedish)
- Line maps for metro, commuter rail, Lidingöbanan, Roslagsbanan, Saltsjöbanan, Spårväg city, Nockebybanan och Tvärbanan
- View tickets and wallet balance on your travel card. See your SL ticket history. (SL Access, STHLM Traveling card)
- Swedish, English, Norwegian, Finnish and Spanish translations
The APP Stockholm subway is a subway/train APP for Stockholm Sweden. No ads and free forever.
Key features of Stockholm subway:
1. Stockholm subway(APP) Includes HD complete rail system map of Stockholm,Sweden. It includes Metro(Tunnelbana), Train(Pendeltag), Tram, Bus, Ship.
2. Stockholm subway(APP) can show subway realtime table in an hour, easy to use.
Usage: a. Click the station name you want to enquire. A black block with a clock and station name will pop up.
b. Click the block to enquire the realtime information.
c. You can click the "ring handler" of top-right corner to extend/collapse realtime information.
3. Stockholm subway(APP) can help you buy subway/bus tickets using SMS(you need register your mobile phone on sl.se first). Friendly user interface.
The simplest way to buy tickets for public transportation with SL.
The app also includes information about departures to harbors in Nynäshamn (Destination Gotland) and Stadsgården (Viking Line).
• Payment using credit card or PayPal
• Several tickets can be bought in one purchase
• Traffic information
• New design
Don't know how to orient yourself in Stockholm? Just look at the transit map and you'll figure it out!
* Clickable line map (trains/traims also included) for good overview and easy and fast selection of start and end station
* Journey planner for all modes of transport including buses, metro, trams and trains (Lidingöbanan, Nockebybanan, Tvärbanan, Roslagsbanan, Saltsjöbanan, Tram number 7), and boats
* Show next departures for a specific station
* Search using current GPS position
* Show detailed trip on Google maps
* Search history and saving of favorites
* Traffic status in Stockholm
* Swedish and English translations
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, to make sure that we can help you as fast as possible.
Explanation of permissions:
* Location: To search using your location, and view your location on the map
* Photos/Media/Files: To use Google maps the app needs to be able to read and write to the cache on the external storage
* In-app purchases: Stockholm Transit (SL) is ad-supported, but the ads can be permanently removed with an in-app purchase.
The stable offline-mode, smart station autocompletion and real-time information are some of the features that Reskollen has to offer. The app is developed to give you the information you need on your phone or tablet, and is therefore faster and easier to use than the webpage.
• Smart autocompletion that makes it easier to write starion names and addresses.
• Offline mode, which makes it possible to plan your journey even without connection to the Internet or SL's servers.
• Map where you can plan your trip and visualize the route.
• When the app is launched, it immediately shows departures from the closest station.
• Stations nearby
• Favourite journeys and stations
• Overview of the traffic situation
• Maps over the largest stations
• Timetables and journey planning with SL (all modes of transport: bus, subway, commuter train, light rail, and tram), Arlanda Express, Airport Coaches and Waxholmsbolaget.
The app was previously named Busskollen.
Do contact us if you experience any bugs or if you have any suggestions at email@example.com.
Explanation of the permissions that the app requests:
• Location. Your location is used to find nearby stations, as well as to plan journeys from and to your location.
• Photos/Media/Files. The app needs to save files to you USB storage in order to cache maps.
• Set an alarm. This permission is used for finding and informing you of delays and deviations that might affect your trip.
Or how about those times when you find yourself running as fast as you can to catch the tram that is just about to leave according to schedule, only to find out when you arrive that it's been delayed and you got all that exercise for nothing? Don't you hate that? Yes you do, and that's why you use SL Widget.
With SL Widget, these problems are a thing of the past! Simply set up all metro/train/bus/tram stops that you frequent the most, and that info will be instantly ready for you exactly when you need it right there on your Android's home screen with a minimal of button taps.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Use your device to download live arrival times obtained from the real-time GPS tracking units installed in all public transport vehicles (trams, buses and trolleybuses). The app connects directly to Timisoara's Transport Authority (RATT) servers and presents the arrival information in a format optimized for mobile devices.
Features a utilitarian interface designed for quick browsing and information access. Arrival times are displayed using two formats:
- N min the live time, obtained via GPS until the vehicle arrives in the station
- HH:MM the scheduled vehicle arrival time. The scheduled time will most commonly be displayed when the vehicle has not yet left the end-station (i.e. no vehicle heading your way)
- Display live vehicle arrival times for all stations from a line.
- Display arrival times for connecting lines
- Does not require GPS activated on your device (saves battery)
- A version with a smaller memory footprint version is available for users with lower storage capacity (520k)
App website: http://mihaibalint.github.com/TimisoaraPublicTransport/
Special thanks to RATT and the people at http://www.ratt.ro/forum
- Internet connection to download live times
- Memory card access for caching