Spin the wheel to see what you're playing for, and if you're lucky, guess a letter to reveal words from the hidden phrase. When you know it, solve the phrase to win the game and earn your fortune!
- Thousands of phrases over 70 fun categories to spin to with your friends
- Get lucky and make a fortune spinning big bucks on the wheel, but make sure to solve the phrase to avoid bankruptcy and stop your friend from guessing more words!
- Start a game with friends easily via Facebook. Spin the Phrase Wheel with friends for twice the fun!
- Bad fortune? If you're feeling lucky, try a Boost and triple your winnings, or reveal letters in the phrase and turn your fortune around and get back in the game!
DISCLAIMER: Phrase Wheel has no endorsement from and is not affiliated with the official "Wheel of Fortune" game or television program.
Amazing Wheel - Word and Phrase is an addictive and fun quiz game for words and phrases for the category of your choice for free. This game is based on spinning a wheel to buy a letter and fill up a row of blank boxes in steps in order to earn a little fortune in virtual coin for free.
You can spin on the wheel to get the right sequence of letter so that you can gain a small fortune in virtual coin. But if you are not lucky you will lose a turn or even go bankruptcy depending on where the wheel stops. Come and test your brain power trainer and have fun and joy. You may play it by yourself, with your love ones or with a your friends. You can expect joyful, fun bonding time with your family, kids, friends, colleagues. It is also suitable for ice breaking or team building session too!
Amazing wheel - Word and Phrase is designed with nice graphics that supports various categories. To start the game you spin around the wheel to get hold of a fortune with virtual money in coins. You start with the Animal or Fruit category to gain revenue in coin after solving the word or phrase quiz with the wheel and to accumulate them in your own virtual wallet.
You can unlock more category to widen your choice of words and phrase to make your wheel game more interesting and challenging. And your will definitely get your word vocabulary polished over the time.
How to Play Amazing Wheel - Word and Phrase Quiz app
1 Download and Install the apps
2 Tap on the app icon to start the quiz wheel
3 Pick to sign in as a guest or facebook account online
4 Choose the category you want to play the word and phrase quiz
5 In the beginning of the game, the Animal and Fruit categories are open (unlocked) to play
6 Try to solve the quiz either in word or phrase. If you are lucky to win 5000 coins when you solve the quiz with the wheel
7 Spin around the wheel to test your luck to gain coin
8 Unlock any other category with your coin you have accumulated
9 There is another virtual player behind the app to play the quiz with you
Tips : To play the wheel game with fun and having the joy of having a virtual fortune :-
- Make us of the vowel to help your to start
- maximize the 30 seconds time allocation to guess your character or letter
- You may take the risk not to solve the quiz by spinning more letter to gain more coin
Key Features of Amazing Wheel - Word and Phrase includes:
- No registration is required to play
- Option to log in with your facebook account ID (share the winning & fun with your friends)
- Start with Animal Category for FREE any sequence
- Pick any unlocked category without any sequence to play
- Links to Facebook & allowed for sharing (get posted only when you click consent button)
- A total 15 categories of fortune in this wheel game there are words & phrases related to:
14. Web Of Words
Suitable for all ages! Even if you have solved the word or phrase for a particular category in the wheel quiz. You can replay any unlocked category anytime to train your memory and brain power.
Download the Amazing Wheel - Word and Phrase game apps now for free & unlimited joy!
★ Play more than 20 quests and categories puzzles like animals, cities, foods, sports and much more!
★ Daily Word Search puzzle: every day you will find a different puzzle with the most important ephemerides and events that happened on that date.
★ Timed Multiplayer Game 1 vs 1 with the puzzle size you want
★ Create YOUR Word Search game, select the words you want and send it to your friends through Whatsapp, Hangouts and others!
★ Word Search puzzles with different difficulty levels, from small 5 x 5 to 10 x 10 normal or large 20 x 20 perfect for tablets!
★ You will never lose your current game, the game is automatically saved so you can continue right where you left off.
★ Original help system for improved gameplay
★ Choose the number of words and types of help for greater challenges
★ You will never play the same puzzle! Endless possibilities!
★ Available for your mobile phone, 7 inch tablet or 10 inch HD devices and small or low resolution devices!
★TOP WORD GAME in the Netherlands★
Guess the words is a free, fun and relaxing puzzle game. What's the word we're looking for? Find as many words as possible, try to set the highest highscore and collect all the 4 Medals.
★ HOW TO PLAY:
The objective of the game is to guess as many five-letter words as you can. Each time you have five guesses to find the word we are looking for. At each try colors will light up indication if the word is correct or which letters of the word are correct. There are 3 colors. Use the colors as clues for finding the word:
- Green: If a letter lights up the color green it means that this letter is correct.
- Orange: Will means that the letter is correct, but it is currently in the wrong position.
- Red: A word will light up red if the guessed word is not a English word.
All the words we are looking for are commonly used English word. Like the Scrabble game and most other word games, people, country, city names and special characters are not allowed. The game also uses dictionary lists to check if a words is a correct English word or not. Please email us if you come across a word which should be correct, but is now marked as not.
★ SWITCH LANGUAGE
The game is available in English or Dutch. By default it's set as English, but if you put your phone language in Dutch, the game will automatically switch.
Copyright © by MadRabbit Studio 2015
4 pictures that have 1 word in common – what is it?
Find out why everyone loves this game and JOIN THE FUN NOW!
★ENDLESS FUN WITH NEW PUZZLES!★
Can you guess the words and unlock the levels? Countless puzzles from easy to tricky are waiting for you! New puzzles are added continuously for endless word fun!
★PURE, INSTANT FUN★
No registration, no complicated rules. Just start playing and have fun!
★SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY★
Which word are we looking for? Look at the four pictures; find out what they have in common. Win!
★THE MOST ADDICTIVE BRAINTEASER IN THE WORLD!★
There are over 150,000,000 4 Pics 1 Word enthusiasts playing across the globe in 8 languages. Join them!
WHO WILL YOU PLAY?
• Challenge friends via Facebook and more
• Find an instant opponent with a single touch
• Play solo against the computer to improve your skills
• Get numerous games going at once – more than any word game on the App Store
SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS
Connect to Facebook and share your best scores. You can even talk a good game with enhanced chat and notification features.
IMPROVE YOUR SCORES WITH THE TEACHER
Become a SCRABBLE master with the exclusive “Teacher” feature - see what your best word could have been after every turn.
LOSS FOR WORDS?
Use the in-game word list, built-in official SCRABBLE dictionary, or the exclusive Best Word feature to see your highest scoring choices.
Want to recreate the feeling of a real-time in-person game? Try the new Speed Play mode where you and your opponent agree to 2 or 5 minute turns. If words aren't played in time, nudge and forfeit options are unlocked.
View every detail on the board with HD-quality graphics made to maximize the Retina display.
Ready for the first and last word in word games? Don’t accept imitations. Just say, “LET’S PLAY SCRABBLE!
You must be 13+ to play this game.
This educational game will test your vocabulary, accept this challenge and discover an easy and fun way to learn new words and general knowledge.
☆☆☆ Features ☆☆☆
✔ Free game!
✔ 400 free crosswords in English (american crosswords)
✔ 100 free crosswords in Spanish
✔ 40 free crosswords in Portuguese
✔ 40 CrossNumber - a numerical crossword puzzel
✔ Fast download and small size
✔ Easy of use
✔ Compatible with SD Memory Card Installation
This is the perfect game for all ages, from kids to puzzle lovers.
☆☆☆ Got stuck?! Relax, we got you ☆☆☆
✔ Reveal letter button
✔ Reveal word button
✔ Reveal solution button
✔ Check progress button
★ Frantic word frenzy or slow and steady - whatever word game takes your fancy
★ Quick games with leaderboards for you and your friends
★ Multiple levels introduce new challenges with lots more to come
★ Designed for low battery usage - ideal for that commute
★ A new take on word search games
★ A great new challenge for all the word game fans out there
★ Connect to Facebook see social leaderboards and friends scores
★ Sync and backup across multiple devices
★ Compete against friends in multiplayer mode
If you're a big fan of word games such WordSearch, Scrabble, Boggle, Word Soup or Word With Friends and want to play something with a little more spice then you should give this a try!
WordBuzz Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WordBuzzGame
Scribble Games - Play Is Essential
If you like Aworded, you'll love Word Crack, a fast and fun word game to challenge your friends. Who will find the most words in two minutes?
Word Crack is asynchronous and cross-platform. Play against your Facebook friends or against random users of any platform. Besides, there are unlimited simultaneous games!
Form as many words as you can by dragging your fingers across the letters on the board upwards, downwards, backwards, diagonally, etc. Every game has three rounds, and every round, two turns of two minutes each, so you have to be really fast! The winner will be the player who gets a higher score.
You can use the special tile spaces on the board to get more points. And remember to use the Power-Ups to find more words and win more easily!
Word Crack is available in 12 languages: Spanish, American English, British English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and now, also Basque!
Play Word Crack on Facebook!
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WordCrack
Follow us on Twitter: @wordcrack
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus (the paid version): ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
Enroll in Word Academy to unlock hundreds of grids made up of hidden words.
The words in each grid have a theme and order: the game starts off easy, but the size and number of words increase as you play, and the order becomes more important and difficult.
That's not a bug! If you can’t connect the letters it’s because you have solved the words in the wrong order. In that case start over using the reload button and try to solve the words in a new order.
SCIMOB, the creator of 94 Seconds, 94 Degrees and 94% with more than 50 million players worldwide, brings you its latest game and brain workout, Word Academy!
"Dropwords is a potent mixture of Scrabble, Boggle and Bejeweled! - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
The game includes six game modes: Normal, Hard, Lightning, Blocker, Relax and Untimed. Whether you just want to relax, or are looking for something challenging, there's a game mode that will suit you.
The game offers three dictionaries:
1. Scrabble: contains all the 2-to-8-letter words from the SOWPODS list of Scrabble competition words. This amounts to 114575 words, including both US and UK spellings. Because this is a Scrabble dictionary, proper nouns like "June" or "Rome" are not included. Plurals are included.
2. Webster's: based on the Webster's New International Dictionary, 2nd Edition, this contains 87416 2-to-8-letter words. Includes some proper nouns, but not plurals or Scrabble-specific words (such as my own favourite, "QI"!). I have added certain words that seemed to be missing in error: BOX, HAS, KID, NEAR.
3. Both! The combination of the Scrabble and Webster's dictionaries, comprising 153136 words. This is the dictionary used by default.
You can switch dictionary via the game's Options dialog.
Includes optional access to PapayaMobile's social network, global leaderboards, and achievements!
* Note to Samsung Galaxy S2 owners: there is a known fault with this dual-core phone where sound playback can cause crashes and/or freezes. Please ensure the game's "Mute sound" option is ticked (in the Options dialog, accessible from the highscores screen). *
1. Make the Save Game/Abandon Current Game sequence slicker by allowing the player to just press "Back" to auto-save and drop back to the highscores screen.
2. Get the game to auto-save when it gets backgrounded (by the player switching tasks/taking a call).
3. "Bomb Drop" game mode.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any bug reports, requests, or questions!
Time is running out! Beat the clock and spell as many words as you can with this addictive anagram game, Pressed For Words.
Find as many words as you can in 2 ½ minutes.
- Simplified gameplay & clear user interface
- Over 4000 6-letter puzzles
- Hours of mind and spelling fun exercise!
Pressed For Words is a great game to practice spelling skills at your finger tips!!
Similar to "Word Whomp", Boggle, Scramble, and "Word Twist".
If you love to solve problems and consider brain teasers to be fun then you’ll love Guess The Word!. All of the images will have one thing in common, and it’s up to you to figure it out! The game starts out pretty easy, but as you progress, it becomes more challenging!
When you open the game, you’ll see an image and a word blank. Type your answer with the letters provided to fill in the blanks! Have fun!
--- HINTS! ---
Guess The Word offers three different ways to help you solve a puzzling puzzle:
· Expose a Letter reveals the next correct letter!
· Remove Letters takes away some unnecessary letters!
· Solve the Question gives you the answer so you can skip to the next puzzle!
The game features 15 languages and there are 580 levels per language! Even the smartest word game enthusiasts will have a real challenge to complete this game. In fact: only very few have!
Sometimes there are reviews and emails about levels that seems impossible to solve. THESE ARE NOT BUGS but rather a part of the challenge with the game!
If you are not carefully solving the puzzle in the right order, including the right letters for each swipe it might end up being insolvable when only one or a few words remains. In that case, just restart that level and try to solve it in the right order. Think carefully for each swipe. This is actually the real challenge with WordBrain. ALL LEVELS ARE SOLVABLE!
These are the game levels:
Level 1: search horizontally, vertically
Level 2: search horizontally, vertically and backwards
Level 3: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally
Level 4: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally and backwards
Level 5: search horizontally, vertically with change of direction
Level 6: search horizontally, vertically, backwards, with change of direction
Level 7: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally with change of direction
Level 8: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally, backwards with change of direction
The same game than Luckiest Wheel, but now in special Christmas version. It has the same panels than the original one, but it looks more Christmas friendly and also has some Christmas special panels to guess. We hope you enjoy it and... MERRY CHRISTMAS! ;-)
Solve as many panels as you can before the time's up! Make your self millionaire spinning the wheel!
Win virtual dollars, or duplicate the available time, but be careful! you can also fall into bankrupt losing all your money, or get your time cut by half.
Challenge your friends on multiplayer mode and show who is the clever one.
Lauch the wheel sliding your finger over the yellow arrow. The more nexted panels you solve, the more money you will get to beat your own scores.
DISCLAIMER: "The Luckiest Wheel" is NOT an official game from "The Wheel of Fortune" and it has no endorsement and no relationship with no TV show or TV channel.
There is no help screens yet, although I think it is rather intuitive, here are a couple of tips:
- You cannot solve the panel before discovering a given percent of the letters that varies with difficulty level. At that time the light bulb key will be enabled and you may use it to solve the panel.
- To use vocals you must buy them and the price is $200 ($2000 from 1.7.1+) for each. So if you have less than such amount they will be disabled until you reach such quantity.
- It uses no punctuation chars like ',', or '.', etc. so the genitive is formed without ' char, i.e. "Joe's car" will be shown as "Joes car" instead.
Since version 1.2 you can win real prizes given by Pocket Change just for playing. Thus, we must change permissions to make sure that the person who claims a prize is the same that actually won it.
Increase your vocabulary skills while you play. Solve the word puzzles exploding the right rain drops before the water flood covers the whole screen. The sooner you solve each panel, the more score you will get.
Touch those umbrellas to get extra time, and catch red fishes helpers to show hidden letters.