App Store Top 5 board games in Southeast Asia, New Zealand and Neatherlands within one month of launching!
Are You Searching for an ADDICTIVE & FUN Matching Game? Do you LOVE Delectable Desserts? Want to Meet the Zaniest Cast of Characters EVER? Then Eggward’s Lab is for YOU!
- FREE Download
- NEW Mini Game: Challenge Friends and Earn Coins
- 320 Levels – More Added Bi-weekly
- Cool Power-Ups and Boosters
- Great Graphics & Sound
- Hilarious Cast of Characters
- Earn Coins by Inviting Friends to Play
- Absolutely No In-App Advertising
***About Eggward’s Lab***
In Eggward’s Lab, you’ll be guided by a cast of unforgettable egg- themed characters. Each one will take you through a series of puzzles, where you must horizontally or vertically match up 3, 4 or 5 similarly- depicted dessert icons such as cookies, pastries, ice cream cones, cakes, and more!
***Think Fast & Plan Ahead***
There are a limited number of moves per level, and your un-used moves earn you bonus scores and coins. In this way, you don’t just have to think fast, but you must also be strategic and plan ahead!
***Cool Power-Ups & Boosters***
Of course, a little help never hurts, and Eggward’s Lab features some cool power-ups to give you an extra advantage. For example, you can change the order of tiles, get a bonus move, and so on.
***Tons of Levels***
There are than 320 levels for you to conquer -- and more added bi-weekly – so you never have to worry about getting bored!
***Meet the Cast!***
- Eggward Smith, who dreams of opening up his laboratory so that he can share his love of desserts with people all over the world.
- Madeleine Stucchi, a former opera singer who once during a particularly strenuous aria hit such a clear, high note that her audience of eggs freaked out lest they end up being scrambled.
- Pia MacDonald, a cooking protégé who Eggward discovered after accidentally TiVo’ing her show Little Miss Egg instead of Masterchef.
- Donato, who was born in Eggward’s Lab shortly after Eggward’s brief foray into the world of genetic engineering.
- Greggory Filatov, who applies his engineering talents to efficiently produce some of the world’s best desserts.
- Reggie Guttmann, who loves a good dessert almost as much as he loves himself, and when not baking can be found posting a ridiculous number of selfies to Instagram.