A shortcut to better grades!
Get unstuck with Mathleaks 7+ shortcuts and ace your math courses.
* Textbook Solutions - Find solutions to Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2 textbook exercises. Our expert-written solutions are always presented step-by-step with theory, diagrams, and clear and concise explanations. The highest quality solutions you will ever find, covering 40+ textbooks.
* Math Community - Connect with peers, teachers, and tutors in a Mathleaks community who are using the same textbook or taking the same course. Study together, challenge each other, and take quizzes covering a variety of math topics
* eCourses - Mathleaks eCourses can be used as a stand-alone curriculum or as a supplement to your textbook. Study and master math efficiently with the smartest tools available. The eCourses offer practice tests, detailed theory explanations, exercises, videos, and customized progress statistics
* Math Solver - Get help with your Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, and Algebra 2 textbook exercises using the Mathleaks solver. With the camera on your smartphone, you can scan and solve exercises instantly. All you need to do is download the Mathleaks app or use it on our website. All of the solutions include step-by-step instructions to make it simple
* Practice Tests - Automatically graded tests with customized progress statistics
* Worksheets - Print our worksheets or try an interactive version online. All of our worksheets align with the Common Core State Standards and they’re free!
* Video Lessons - During winter 2021 video lessons will start being included to all subchapters in the eCourses
* Math Quizzes - Randomly select exercises, challenge peers and win matches
* Mathleaks is free to install
* New users can open 25 solutions free of charge
* All level 1 exercises in Mathleaks eCourses are free of charge
Remember to study smarter, not harder and good luck with your studies!