Connect to MATLAB® from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Evaluate MATLAB commands, create and edit files, view results, acquire data from sensors, and visualize data – from the convenience of your mobile device.
CONNECT TO THE CLOUD
Use your MathWorks Account to connect to MathWorks Cloud from MATLAB Mobile™. Associating your MathWorks Account to a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service increases your storage quota and unlocks the ability to acquire data from device sensors.
With your MathWorks Account, you receive:
• Access to MATLAB from the command-line
• The ability to view, run, edit and create files from the Editor
• 250 MB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
Associate your MathWorks Account to a valid license current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to unlock the following features:
• Access to other add-on products on your license
• The ability to acquire data from device sensors
• 5 GB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
CONNECT TO YOUR COMPUTER
Connect to a MATLAB session on your work or home computer, and access your scripts, files, data, and add-on products on that computer. When connecting to your computer, MATLAB Mobile is intended for use behind a firewall on a private network. Virtual private network (VPN) use is recommended when used over the public Internet or via 3G/4G.
• Command-line access to MATLAB and add-on products
• 2D and 3D plots to visualize data
• Editor to view, run, edit and create MATLAB files
• Data acquisition from device sensors
• Cloud storage and synchronization with MATLAB Drive
• Custom keyboards to enter typical MATLAB syntax
The following features are not supported:
• Viewing, editing or evaluating live scripts with the Live Editor
• Using MATLAB Apps, such as Curve Fitting
• Creating apps with App Designer
• Interacting with 3D figures
• Opening or creating models using the Simulink graphical environment
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.