Connect to MATLAB® from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Evaluate MATLAB commands, create and edit files, view results, acquire data from sensors, and visualize data – from the convenience of your mobile device.
CONNECT TO THE CLOUD
Use your MathWorks Account to connect to MathWorks Cloud from MATLAB Mobile™. Linking a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to your MathWorks Account increases your storage quota and unlocks access to other add-on products on the license.
With your MathWorks Account, you can:
• Access MATLAB from the command-line
• View, run, edit and create files from the Editor
• Acquire data from device sensors
• Store your files and data on MATLAB Drive (you receive 5 GB of cloud storage)
Link a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to your MathWorks Account to unlock the following features:
• Access to other add-on products on your license
• 20 GB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
• Command-line access to MATLAB and add-on products
• 2D and 3D plots to visualize data
• Editor to view, run, edit and create MATLAB files
• Data acquisition from device sensors
• Image and video acquisition from the camera
• Cloud storage and synchronization with MATLAB Drive
• Custom keyboard to enter typical MATLAB syntax
The following features are not supported:
• Using MATLAB Apps, such as Curve Fitting
• Creating apps with App Designer
• Interacting with 3D figures
• Opening or creating models using the Simulink graphical environment
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.