Request your Casham line of credit and manage it from your mobile.All members of our community have a guaranteed line of credit
; At Casham, we believe in you and our network, before anyone else. Of course, to be Cashamer you need to have an invitation.HOW CAN YOU BE PART OF CASHAM?1. Get an invite
from an active Cashamer or your Casham-affiliated employer. Don't have an invitation or your employer is not affiliated? Try Casham Prime by going to https://casham.app/casham-prime/
.2. Register and let us know you
through the information you give us. We never invade your privacy by spying on what you do on your mobile or selling your information
. We evaluate your registration request and once approved we will assign you an initial score that determines your benefits and a line of credit. You can have it immediately!3. Don't you have a bank account? No problem:
we make your money reach you and you can pay very easily. When you pay on time, you earn points and increase your score. The higher, the better benefits: for example, your credit line will be higher and the interest rate will be lower and lower! 😁4. Use your Casham credit line
responsibly by paying on time and get the right to invite up to 5 people to Casham. You will also build a powerful credit profile
in credit information institutions, which would allow you to access more options – even with other finance companies and banks.5. Earn even more points:
If your guests use their line of credit responsibly, they earn points and so do you! But invite only people you trust, since if someone in your guest network is late in their payments, they will subtract points from your score.HOW DOES YOUR CREDIT LINE WORK?
• Casham offers lines of credit of up to $20,000 and rates with a CAT from 35% to the best members of our community.*
• Choose the term that best suits you: We offer from 75 to 280 days to pay.*
• For example, for an 84-day withdrawal of an amount of $3,000, the total interest and fees payable would be $168.71 for a total payment of $3,168.71. Net interest paid: 5.6%. Annual interest rate and informative CAT: 35%.**THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING RESPONSIBLE
If you use your Casham credit frequently and responsibly, your interest rate will constantly drop, look at the difference it makes:
• Maria and Dani have a line of credit of: $3,000, but Maria with an interest rate of 0.25% and Dani with a rate of 0.13%.
• Both have their credit at 84 days.
• María will pay a total of $3,406.18, the cost of her credit will have been 13.54% and her CAT 91.25%
• Dani will pay a total of $3,220.59, the cost of her credit will have been 7.35% and her CAT 47.45%Dani paid $185.59 less than Maria just because she had a better interest rate.The interest rate of your line of credit depends on your score in Casham, so it is very important to take care of it.
Learn more about Casham at https://casham.app
. Check the frequently asked questions at https://casham.app/faq
. Check our Privacy Notice, Terms and Conditions at https://casham.app/tos
.*Some additional charges or commissions may apply depending on your payment method. We do not charge default interest: Your CAT is always equal to your rate. Informative CAT: varies from 35% to 700%. Casham will never make additional hidden charges.
** Credit conditions vary according to the market and are guaranteed and remain fixed when users make use of their line of credit. See our Terms of Service for more detail.
***Take care of your ability to pay: your payments should never exceed 35% of your income. The costs for non-payment can be very high.