TeaTime is America's #1 magazine for tea enthusiasts- and now you can enjoy every single page on the iPad! The magazine shares inspirational tea-party menus, recipes, and table-setting ideas, tea focused destinations and events, tea traditions and much more. Every issue of TeaTime magazine includes tea pairings and expert advice, ideas for creating beautiful tablescapes, and fascinating articles on tea experiences across the world! Download our Free App to get started!
Several subscription options are available to fit your needs. You will also have access to purchase our special issues released several times throughout the year.
- 1-month subscription- $1.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- 1 year subscription- $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- $4.99 single issue (non-subscription). Special Issue rates will vary.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
• Single Issue Price - USD $1.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD $1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD $19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.