A video / music player specially designed for people with visual impairments and hearing impairments as much as for everyone.
Subtitles are read aloud with TTS for visually impairments. The player automatically creates subtitles even if there is no subtitles in the video for hearing impairments.
The subtitles created by the video are translated into the language which you want and reflected on the screen. The audios of subtitle and video are played together, you can change both volume profiles according to your preference.
It can be used not only for hearing and visually impaired people but also anyone who wants to watch videos on an unfamiliar language or learn different languages.
- Playing your subtitle with TTS (Text To Speech).
- Adding subtitles (you can add it yourself if you have subtitles in SRT format)
- Generating subtitles. The video which you want to play in our application is capable of generating subtitles. (ASR)
- You can translate the subtitle into the desired language and read it on the screen, and preferably listen with TTS.
- You can increase or decrease the subtitle and the video volume (Media volume and TTS volume) separately according to your preference.