Have you ever had migraines , nausea , drowsiness , dizziness after taking medication? Have you ever hesitated to take a medicine because you are pregnant , subject to kidney failure , you breastfeed , you plan to have children? Do you have different treatments from multiple doctors?
Medicamentum aims to help you and your loved ones to know your medicines better, to take your medicines with confidence and to be informed about drug interactions , contraindications and side effects depending on your profile.
- The interactive and responsible medication leaflet
- Data from Health Insurance
- A project supported by the BPI and winner of the Hackathon Médicament 2016 organized by the Health Insurance
- The complete directory of 15000+ medicines from pharmacies and pharmacies.
Medicamentum alerts you, warns and informs you about your medical treatment and its risks of contraindication (contraindication) and side effect depending on:
- biological sex
- feeding with milk
- procreation goal
- renal failure
- alcohol consumption
- travel to countries with enhanced drug control even under prescription
- sport practice with doping control or stimulant
Medicamentum does not replace doctors and pharmacists in any case , and aims above all to educate the patient in order to promote exchanges with health professionals. Any medication should be accompanied by medical follow-up with your doctor or doctor to monitor your health throughout the treatment.
Supported by BPI France and the Ile-de-France region , Medicamentum uses the public database of drugs sold in France implemented by the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and health products (ANSM) as well as the Thsorimed® database on drugs marketed in France, developed and made available by Health Insurance.