Pocket Anatomy and Physiology provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in trusted clinical information for more accurate, confident and informed decision-making at point-of-care.
In class or in practice, whenever you need A & P information quickly, turn to this handy, easy-to-understand pocket guide. This latest update is based on the 2nd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Pocket Anatomy and Physiology, offers crystal-clear, full-color illustrations with concise labels putting all the need-to-know A&P information at your fingertips.
- ENHANCED! More physiology content
- Newly added! Coverage of embryology, blood components, tissues, and the integumentary system
- Brief introduction for each body system
- Precise labels accurately identify every structure
- Each section tells you the orientation of every figure-no more guessing at what you're viewing
- Whether you're looking for a cross section of the spinal cord or lateral view of the arteries of the head and neck, or any other perspective on the human body, you'll find it here
- Easy-to-reference tables summarize all of the relevant physiology
- Section covers body structure, various systems like skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, respiratory, reproductive and many more
- With Skyscape's feature of images with hot-spot and tooltip you can identify the different parts of anatomy easily