- Play Crazy Eights against several CPU (2 to 6 players)
- Four-color deck (each suit has a different color)
- Several variants: Special cards, game points, undealt stock pile options,...
- It includes help and play explanation
- Settings: Cards size, deck type (four-color or classic), cards back color, sound, animations, speed, scoreboard, table and scores color...
- Scores: Hands, matches, best and worst,...
- Achievements: They allow to achieve experiencie points
- Save and load game
- Landscape and vertical orientation
- Move to SD
- A player wins when reaches the set number of points
- A match has several hands. In each hand 5, 7 or 8 cards are dealt. The object is to get rid of the cards in the hand onto a discard pile by matching the number or suit of the previous discard
Scoring Crazy Eights:
- At the end of the hand the winner gets points for the remaining cards in players' hands. The card values are 50 the eights, 10 the J, Q and K, and the other cards the face value (aces 1 point).
The rules settings allow changing some of this rules::
- Game points: 50 per player, 100, 250 or 500
- Player beginning number of cards: 5 (more than 2 players), 7 (2 players) or 8
- Undealt stock pile: Only can draw from stock pile if the player hasn't valid cards, number of cards to draw, allow laying cards from stock pile immediately, when the stock pile is exhausted make a new one
- Use 2 card packs with 6 players
- Set up card requiring special actions: Penalty cards, reverse direction, skip turn
- Eights: Only can be played when match the rank or suit, can nominated,...