SPANISH TRI PEAKS SOLITAIRE
- It includes help and play explanation
- Settings: Cards size and resolution, cards resolution, cards back color, sound, scoreboards, table color, cards numbers size,...
- Scores: Matches, points, times, more and fewer movements, total points,...
- Achievements: They allow to achieve experiencie points
- Save and load game
- Unlimited undo
- Landscape and vertical orientation
- Move to SD
- The aim of the game is to remove all the cards from the table
- Exposed cards can be removed if their values total are a rank higher or lower than the waste top card
Scoring Spanish Tri Peaks Solitaire:
- Points are won by removing cards, as many cards are removed in a sequence as more points are achieved. If all cards from a peak are removed, there is a bonus
The rules settings allow changing some of this rules:
- Scoring: Classic or modern
- 40 or 48 cards deck (with eight and nines)
- Waste card face-up at the beginning or not
- Allow undo
Other Melele games: Gin Rummy, Hearts, Sevens, Oh Hell, Crazy Eights, Solitaire (Klondike), Spanish Solitaire, Pyramid Solitaire, Spanish Pyramid Solitaire, Tri Peaks Solitaire...