Write smoothly and convert quickly. Handwritten conversion "mazec3"
The highest handwriting conversion mazec that combines “best recognition accuracy” and “operability that anyone can use” has appeared as a single IME “mazec3”! Click here for a 10-day free trial version!
As a Japanese input method (IME) on Android, you can use intuitive handwriting input on any application.
You can input without stress on various apps, and it supports 13 languages as well as comfortable Japanese input.
Please use the easy input of “mazec3” that allows you to freely use your Android device like a paper notebook and pen.
■■ Features of mazec3 ■■
(1) Crisp input with amazing recognition speed and accuracy
Transform handwritten text into text with speed and accuracy never experienced before.
Frees you from the frustration of a small soft keyboard and flick input, and realizes a comfortable input environment.
(2) Even kanji and hiragana mixed correctly
Enter difficult kanji and unwritten kanji in don-hiragana. If you enter “Meeting”, it will be recognized and converted to “Meeting”.
Cross-script conversion and guess conversion functions speed up troublesome character input.
(3) Handwriting conversion is OK with your usual application!
Handwriting conversion is possible on any application you normally use, such as search in a browser, e-mail client, SNS apps such as Twitter.
(4) “Language learning function” tuned to the character shape of the user
Equipped with "Handwriting learning function (automatic learning of handwritten characters)" / "Registering glyphs (registering handwritten characters)" to tune up character recognition according to the character shape of the user.
(5) Supports handwritten character recognition and input in 13 languages
11 new languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)) in addition to Japanese and English (Korean), and 13 languages can be recognized and input.
* By purchasing additional “Language Packs” (12 products) from the add-on store, you can convert each language.
(6) If you misrecognize, it's okay! Stress-free with various input support functions
If it is wrongly recognized, rewrite it? No, no. You can change to the correct recognition with a single touch.
(7) Equipped with an alphanumeric recognition mode, considering ease of use, such as IME switching from mazec
■■ How to use ■■
After installing “mazec3”, start it up and follow the on-screen instructions to enable “mazec3 handwriting conversion”.
You can check the online manual below.
■■ Operating environment ■■
Environment in which Android 5.0 or later works
■■ About the license agreement ■■
Please read the "License Agreement" before purchasing.
* When downloaded, you agree to this license agreement.