We have confirmed that the following phenomena occur on Android 10 or later.
- Unable to select objects with a tap or the Lasso tool.
- Unable to re-edited the Text Unit and a new Text Unit is inserted.
*The above phenomena do not occur in environments up to Android 9, and operation is not guaranteed for Android 10 or later use.
MetaMoJi Note is a cross platform note taker, sketchbook and whiteboard app for all Android enabled devices. Take notes or To Do lists, or import files in PDF format. Use the app as a high resolution sketchbook with a vast color wheel palette, pastel colors and advanced calligraphy pens. MetaMoJi Note is a highly visual virtual whiteboard for sketching, annotation, scrapbooking or digital mashup.
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
Capture, share, and access your inspiration anywhere, anytime!
• Write, sketch or draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and special inks from a vast color palette
• Scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity with up to 50X zoom capability and vector graphic resolution quality
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Easy file storing and sync files and folders to MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Scale, rotate, or move text boxes anywhere in your work space
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings
• Use as an interactive whiteboard to brainstorm and present during team meetings
• Photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Outline an essay, article or story
• Create your own “Pinterest” board and share via social networks
• Digital scrapbooking
• Play games
• Design flyers or greeting cards
• Draw a flowchart
• Maintain a digital calendar
• Compile recipes
• Create a party invitation
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html