I like it but... Why no landscape/portrait option? Really limits its functionality. Given this is essentially a commuter read; and personal space is more often than not at a premium, this functionality would greatly enhance the metro experience. UPDATE (July 2016): automatically downloading issues over wifi is intrusive and not welcome!
How can I disable autoload I prefer to download content only when I choose to and this version seems to take this option away. Also sad to see weekly photo comp go, and loss of being able to navigate to a particular story rather than whole of a section. Backward move in use ability!
Quite annoying It's not an app version of the news website it's so you can download each days newspaper
Like it Pretty simple paper not much in depth news but it never set out to be.
Stop auto download How can I disable auto download?
Too nosey Boring
- Each edition is now about half the filesize so will be quicker to download
- We’ve put a limit on the number of editions which your app stores so it doesn’t use up too much of your memory
- We’ve fixed a bug which meant an email pop up would appear too frequently in certain circumstances
- We’ve fixed a bug which meant a small number of users were not seeing the body text in some articles
- You can now easily change the font size by going to the settings menu from within an edition
News, sport, comment and more; highly customisable and available on and offline.
Read the Full Daily Mirror Newspaper for FREE every weekday. (No catches!)
For Breaking Global Stories and Showbiz Gossip plus Sport and Celeb News
The daily newspaper for top news stories & reports in business,politics & sports
All the award-winning journalism from our newspaper, designed for your device.