Access your account information from home, the office, or anywhere you have your mobile phone. Mobile Banking Services include:
• Balance Inquiries
• Transaction History
• Funds Transfers
• Bill Pay
• Find our ATM/Branch Location
Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is available to all Pioneer Bank personal banking customers who are enrolled in Internet Banking. If you are not a customer please contact us at email@example.com, or call your local Pioneer Bank office.
* Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is available only with a Pioneer Bank account. Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is free, however your mobile phone service provider may charge for text messages and/or web access. Please check your plan for details. Carrier plan may limit access outside the US. Pioneer Bank cannot be held responsible for the availability or speed of your mobile phone service provider’s network. Mobile network or WIFI connection required.
Pioneer Bank supports all account types including checking, certificate of deposit, money market, loans and lines of credit.
Pioneer Bank's service is FREE* and allows you access to your accounts anytime.
*There is no fee from Pioneer Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
• Review account balances
• Pay bills
• View transactions
• Transfer money
• Find banking centers or ATMs using your phone’s GPS
Mobilny Bank may also be used by Corporate Customers to view their products.
The application is available in two languages - Polish and English.
- CURRENT BALANCE INDICATOR – percentage indicator shows current account balance before logging in
- WELCOME SCREEN - customize dashboard
- ACCOUNTS - balance, history, repeat past transfers, download transaction confirmation, operation details, sending SMS with account number
- CARDS - debit and credit cards, including list of uncollected and rejected operations; ability to restrict card,
- TRANSFERS – transfers to defined recipients, between owns accounts, domestic payments
- MOBILE TOP-UP
- CURRENCIES - currency rates and history of exchange rates
- DEPOSITS – deposit offer, opening new deposit and details
- LOANS – information about loans
- R-DEALER - FX transactions, exchange transactions
- RAIFFEISEN POLBANK BRANCHES’ and ATM’s locator
In the Mobile Bank application, you will need an active PIN code for the Mobile Token to authorize certain operations.
To activate the PIN code to the Mobile Token, please log into Mobile Bank and select settings in the side menu - “Manage PIN code to Mobile Token”.
Please note that this functionality applies to Individual Customers. The functionality for Small Business and Corporate Clients can be viewed in the demo available after installing the application.
Mobile Bank is a completely secure solution.
Download Mobilny Bank and discover all the options in demo.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Pay new bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Mobile Check Deposit
-Deposit checks on the go!
(Tablet must meet specifications for Mobile Check Deposit. Must have a rear facing camera and auto focus.)
(If Tablet does not meet specifications the Check Deposit option will not show as a Menu option.)