Mobile update notice
1. Clean and colorful UI improvement
2. Easy Login Simple Login
3. Waiting room game room horizontal / vertical switching at any time
4. Let's challenge the real jackpot~ Mission jackpot
5. Ruby Daily product added
6. Increased payment money to 1 billion won when purchasing functional products
◆ Features of Mobile Cul2 Hitgo
-A feast of colorful animations unfolds that can't be taken for a while.
-You can taste a real hitting feeling that feels like hitting a real hit.
-You can taste the thrill of being beaten by a variety of missions given in every situation.
-Adds the joy of being beaten with a delightful joke from Cultwo that makes you feel better when you listen
-Enjoy fierce bouts with real users, not just AI, anywhere right now
◆ How to use the game
-Mobile culture is basically a way to connect online and play games with other users.
-You need to log in to play Mobile Cult to Matgo. If you are mobile and do not have an ID, you can enjoy the game after a simple membership registration process.
-Those who have already registered as MGame members can enjoy the game by logging in with MGame ID without having to register as a separate member.
-Supports games, Facebook, and Google accounts without login
-Kakao Talk, Line, and Band not supported
■ Guide to using game rights
Phone and Address Book (required): Used for Google and device login.
Photo/Media/File (required): Used to store and load information necessary for game use.
Camera (required): Used to register a profile picture.
■ How to revoke access rights
-Android 6.0 or higher: Settings> App or application manager> Select app> Select permission item> Select release or withdraw access permission
-Under Android 6.0: Individual access rights cannot be revoked, so can be withdrawn when the app is deleted
Game product rating classification number CC-OM-150813-006
*M-Game's various friends*
Princess Maker, Dragon Lapis, M Game Poker, M Game Go, M Game Shogi, Gwangryong, Crazy Dragon
If you can't download or update, try the following
1. Try to close any running games and messenger applications such as Anipang, Friends, Clash, KakaoTalk, and Line.
2. Select Settings-App Manager (Application Manager)
3. Delete the cache after selecting the Google Play Store in the application manager.
4. Run the Google Play Store, search for Matchgo, and install it again.