Learn when you want, where you want, and how you want. Access is your personal medical resource library that makes studying easier and more efficient. Currently available in its preview phase, as early adopters, you have the opportunity to shape the future of optimized and personal medical education.
Access personalizes and tailors your medical education experience, giving you the healthcare content you need, on the go, even when you’re offline.
Search across a number of medical resources such as videos, podcasts, images, infographics, and textbooks, including Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine or Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine, so that you can study in a way that suits your style and time constraints.
• Find and save resources - search anything from symptoms to procedures and then favorite, or save to a collection.
• Refine by content type - get the type of content you want to suit your learning style or time constraints.
• Search within content - find the fine details you need.
• View figures and tables - view content in its entirety, or just the images and tables.
• View content offline - whether it’s a case of bad wifi, or you are traveling, you can always take your content with you.
• Curate new collections - save content into your own personal reference library, so you always know where your favorite resources are.
• Personal dashboard - create and personalize your own dashboard, allowing you to tailor the Access experience to your needs.
• Caters to your specialty - This app has content from the full Access suite of sites, which cater to the following specialties; general medicine, anesthesiology, biomedical science, cardiology, dermatology, emergency medicine, hematology medicine, neurology, advanced practice nursing, ObGyn, pediatrics, pharmacy, physiotherapy, and surgery.