Bawabt MIC : electronic portal system for schools the first system of its kind which help you to access all government and private schools that joined in the system.
• About MIC electronic portal system for the schools:
- It is a system which was produced by MIC Developers Company, consists of a website and common application for smartphones includes a list of government and private schools, in addition to a unified control panel, the system is an online portal offering services to facilitate tasks for teachers, students and parents, the system also offers several facilities and develop activities and operations in the educational sectors.
- This application has been harnessed to target school students and their parents so that it is used on a daily basis for follow-up and communication, in addition to the cadre education and management of schools, which is used on a daily basis in the performance of various activities and tasks such as communication with parents, to raise grades, updated photos and videos library, raise educational explanations, Reload this follow-up notebook as it is a way of promotion for the school ... etc.
• How I can use the application:
- Download the application from the official store of Google Play.
- You can use the application with ease, and navigate by clicking on different buttons.
- To see the electronic portal content you must have a user name and password.
- The user name and password you can getting them from the school board that you resides in.
- Make sure not to inform anyone else on your information by maintaining your user name and your password.
• List of services provided by the MIC electronic portal system for the schools that:
1. Student data management.
2. Teachers data management.
3. Parents access management.
4. System admins data management.
5. Branches of the school administration.
6. Periods of study Management (school years).
7. Semester academic management.
8. months of study management.
9. Classroom management.
10. Tuition divisional management.
11. Allocation of materials for teachers.
12. Allocation classroom management.
13. Immediate talks "Instant" between teachers and parents.
14. Duties and daily tasks.
15. Courses and subjects.
16. Monthly and annual results.
17. Schedules of class rooms.
18. Examination schedules.
19. Prepare student.
21. The Ministry of Education reports.
22. Follow-up notebook.
23. Bus service.
24. Notices and alerts.
25. Notes (Notes management for each student).
26. Who we are "identifiable information about the school."
27. Information and conditions of admission and registration.
28. Last news from school.
29. Photo library.
30. Videos Library.
31. Educational explanations library.
32. Advertisements for school.
33. Quote of the day.
34. Offers and discounts.
35. Connect with us.
36. The social media links.
37. The map of the school site.
• I would like to participate in MIC electronic portal system for the schools ~
- Any government or private school can participate, for details please visit MIC electronic portal system website at the following link:
- As you can see the demo of the system through the link:
• Development of the system:
- MIC electronic portal system was developed by MIC Developers Company for programming services and computer systems, a company specializing in the design and implementation of software and its goal is to help big and minor companies and institutions to get the best programming services at an affordable cost.
- MIC Developers company offers many services such as: diverse designs, hosting services, design and programming Android applications, design and programming of diverse websites… And a lot of services.
- For more information about the company and to view samples of their work,
please visit our website: www.micdevelopers.com
Or Facebook: MICDevelopers.Yemen
You can also contact us at :