CoSy - Contact Sync for Facebook syncs your facebook friends profile images with your local phone contact images.
This all works in 3 simple steps:
• Import your friends from facebook
• Link your contacts with your facebook friends (Tell the app which facebook friend is which phone contact)
• Sync your images
This app will only work correctly with real local contacts like sim, phone and gmail contacts. Most others will work as well, but e.g outlook does not fully sync their contacts to the phone and therefore this contact source is not supported.
• This app allows you to sync public facebook profile images with your phone contacts
• You can link contacts based on the name similarity for a very fast app setup
• Sync images automatically (once every day or whatever frequency you want) or manually on demand only
• Sync images if you're phone is loading or if it's connected to WLAN only, if desired
• Optionally tint images before setting them as contact images
• Optional image history - save history images and even go back to previous contact images if you don't like a friends new facebook profile image
CoSy in no way claims to be affiliated to, associated with, or sponsored by Facebook. All of Facebook's images, icons, copyrights, and assets are property of Facebook Inc.