Not so good now For some reason I'm having trouble getting an alarm to stop going off. I have it set to stop when I use the "dismiss" button, but it goes off again when I open the app. I use this for alot of things, & love it, but am clueless re why the alarm doesn't shut down like it used to? Also they've removed the label option on the timers - no use having 10 available if I can't use the app to remind me which one is which! I don't need the calendar or tasks list, use other apps for that.
I love the way I can put everything on this alarm. Different wakeup times, Dr appts, appt dates for events, g-children's games, birthdays and I even use the timer. It's fantastic, everything rolled up in one app.
Happy so far I really like this, but a built-in backup and restore feature would be useful. EDIT: developer showed me where to find backup and restore options. Super!
Favorite Favorite on my Kyocera Hydro elite & galaxy III, 5 & 7. Have been using it on looooong time!
Give us a voice option Would be nice if in the task option I could set up a date and time with my voice as well!!!!!!
Important improvements and new features.
- New features: Alarm buttons (more settings) and Alarm Mode(advanced settings).
- Major improvements and adaptation to newer android versions including Android 6.0 Marshmallow (you need to give the app permissions on phone's settings to allow it to work normally).
* Permissions explained at the end of the description *
- Long press for custom alarm duration.
- Long press on sun icon for custom snooze time (Alarm Screen)...
ALARM CLOCK PLUS IS HANDS DOWN THE MOST FULL FEATURED ALARM APP ON ANDROID!