Ei Mindspark is an AI-powered personalised adaptive online Maths learning platform that effectively allows students to advance at their own pace. Ei Mindspark delivers over 2 million questions every day, and the data collected is used to enhance a child's learning pathway. Independent evaluations by J-PAL, IDInsight and Gray Matters have demonstrated learning outcomes to improve dramatically.
Mindspark Maths is available for students of grades 1-10 and is aligned to CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE syllabus.
Mindspark adjusts the type and difficulty of content delivered as per their need, style and pace of learning. Mindspark provides content in the form of Maths practice questions, activities and fun Maths games to test students and provide explanations and feedback.
How does Mindspark help students learn Maths?
• Adaptive Learning - AI-based technology identifies a child's current understanding level for each topic and customizes their journey.
• Mindspark assists students in understanding the fundamentals of the topics before calibrating to the next logical step they should take in mastering the particular topic.
• Topic-wise accuracy and progress - The topic map shows an overview of the number of units in the topic and the progress, accuracy, and the number of questions attempted.
• Detailed explanation after every question - helps in addressing learning gaps.
• Engaging fun Maths games: A student gets access to exciting, fun games after completing each topic, motivating kids to practise Maths questions.
• Intelligently cued multiple-choice Maths questions with a focus on understanding concepts.
• Mindspark empowers each student with unlimited Maths practice questions.
• Leaderboard feature to benchmark the child's learning against peer groups - The leader board is based on the Sparkie count and intends to cultivate a healthy competitive ecosystem among students. Leaderboards are shown at three levels - class, city and country.
• Exciting reward mechanism called Sparkies (points that students earn on answering questions correctly) encouraging students to practise Maths questions regularly.
• Themes - Exciting user interface themes adapted for every grade
• Buddy - The buddy feature supports student learning through theme-based messages.
Mindspark is the most proven Maths learning platform
Mindspark, Educational Initiatives’ Most Proven Adaptive Learning ™ Maths Programme, has been recognised and reviewed by researchers and renowned entities:
• An independent randomised controlled trial (RCT) by Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) where “the progress made in language and Math by (Mindspark) pupils was greater than in almost any study of education - and for a fraction of the cost of attending a government-run school."
• Harvard Business School published a Case study on Mindspark: Improving Educational Outcomes in India, written by Professor Shawn Cole.
• Mindspark has been published in the cover story of "The Economist" Issue 22, -28 July 2017
• Over 5 Lakh students have trusted and experienced learning with Mindspark.
About Educational Initiatives:
Educational Initiatives is an ed-tech company that leverages the twin levers of cutting-edge research and technology-based solutions to revolutionise how students engage in the K-12 education space learn. Our vision is to create a world in which students everywhere learn with understanding.
If you come across any issues while using the app, you can write to us at email@example.com.
For more information, visit https://www.mindspark.com/.
Try it for free today!