New MineFree 2.0
Improved with user feedback
The MineFree mobile application takes care of the safety of citizens
MineFree was developed with the support of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine. Map with dangerous areas. Warning in case of approaching explosive zones. Handbook with photo and description. Notify the State Emergency Service about dangerous finds.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The "MineFree" application provides the User with the following opportunities:
1. Notify the State Emergency Service about places with explosive and suspicious objects
2. View a map with territories identified by the State Emergency Service as potentially contaminated with explosive objects.
3. Familiarize yourself with the DSNS directory, which contains known explosive objects.
In the case of approaching a dangerous object that has already been previously identified by the emergency services, the MineFree application will automatically warn you about the danger using a text message, as well as a vibration and audio signal.
NOTIFY ABOUT THE DANGER
Registered users of the application can quickly report the location of explosive and suspicious objects through the mobile application using an electronic form that contains a photo, geolocation and description. This information will enable the State Emergency Service to promptly respond to reports for further identification and disposal of such objects.
All Users of the mobile application get access to a map with territories that can potentially be contaminated by explosive objects. This map shows places where ammunition has already been found or is likely to be located, according to information available in the State Emergency Service.
The application also provides access to the DSNS directory with photos and descriptions of explosive objects. This information will be supplemented to inform everyone about the rules of conduct and possible risks associated with explosive objects.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MOBILE APPLICATION
- Integrated with the official database of the State Emergency Service
- Ukraine demining infographics
- Registration using a mobile phone
- Google maps are familiar to everyone
- Photos taken through the application are not saved on the phone
- Automatic geolocation for notification of emergency services
- Warning of approaching danger
Learn more on the MineFree application website: minefree.info