MineFree - mobile application for informing about mine threats in Ukraine.
Download for safety. Be vigilant. Stay away from mines.
MineFree was developed by volunteers with the support of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine (SESU). SESU's up-to-date map with confirmed hazardous areas. A platform for training on explosive ordnance risk education (EORE). Alerts in case of approaching known hazard zones. Explosive ordnance (EO) guide with photos and descriptions of explosive objects. The ability to report to SESU your dangerous finds.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
MineFree application provides the User with the following capabilities:
1. Notify SESU about places with explosive and suspicious objects.
2. View map with areas identified by SESU as potentially contaminated with EO.
3. Get access to mine hazard trainings materials.
4. Get acquainted with the SESU directory, which contains known EO objects.
When approaching a dangerous object that has already been previously identified by SESU, MineFree application will automatically warn you about the danger with a text message, as well as vibration and audio signal.
Registered Application Users can quickly report the location of explosive and suspicious objects through the mobile application and provide photos, geolocation, and description. This information will allow SESU to respond promptly to all reports for further identification and neutralization of such objects.
All mobile application users have access to a map with areas that may potentially be contaminated with explosive objects (EO). This map displays places where ammunition has already been found or is likely to be located according to SESU's available information.
MINE RISK EDUCATION
Selected video materials for training on risks associated with explosive objects (EO). A new safety training program for children and parents.
The application also provides access to SESU's directory with photos and descriptions of explosive objects. This information will be updated to inform everyone about the rules of behavior and potential risks associated with explosive objects.
- Integrated with the official SESU database (API).
- Infographics of mine clearance in Ukraine.
- Registration via mobile phone number (sms/call back).
- Application language selection: Ukrainian or English.
- Dark mode for nighttime use and battery life saving.
- Hazard geolocation for SESU reports and action.
- Alerts when approaching danger zones.