• Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) – take a picture of a paycheck check or any other check that’s written to you, and deposit it to your accout.
• Commercial Transactions – small business members now have access to their commercial accounts! Conduct ACH payments and wires, and much more, from your phone or tablet.
• Unified experience – we now offer a consistent transactional experience across all platforms, whether you use a phone, tablet or desktop/laptop computer.
• Pay bills – never miss a payment, even when you’re on the go!
Of course, we continue to offer the services you expect every day in your mobile experience:
• Access account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds
• Find the latest rates
• Get the latest promotional offers
• Connect with us through Facebook and Twitter!
Sign in with security, using your unique username/password combination, and the peace of mind knowing we use up to date encryption technology. If you’re enrolled in Personal Computer Banking, simply download the app and follow the enrollment process on your phone or tablet (using your current Personal Computer Banking ID and password).
If you aren’t enrolled in Personal Computer Banking, visit www.denalifcu.org to enroll today! Contact Denali Alaskan’s Member Contact Center at 907-257-7200, option 3 or 800-764-1123, option 3 for assistance. For more information, visit https://www.denalifcu.org/mobile.html.
- Turn debit or credit cards on and off
- Receive real-time alerts when transactions are completed
- Set transaction spending limits
- Limit transactions to specific zip codes
- Allow or block transactions by merchant category
- Choose allowable transaction types
Now you’ve got the hand-held power to:
• Ask questions to find the answers you need
• Find a CU1 branch near you and view branch hours (you can even get directions!)
• View CU1 loan rates and terms
• Apply for a hassle-free loan
• View and apply for a job online
• Access to financial calculators
• Easily find ways to contact us
• Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
• Check out featured promotions and CU1 news
• Easy access to our One for All Blog
Deposit checks and make CU1 loan payment
In order to use this app, you must be signed up for Credit Union 1’s OnLine Access, which will allow you to do the following:
• View account balances
• View transaction history
• View pending (or held) transactions
• View loan payment due dates and amounts
• Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments
• By downloading this app, you agree to the Mobile Banking Service Agreement, which is available on cu1.org under Services > Mobile Banking.
We are ONE credit union that serves ALL of your financial needs, and we’re ONE social movement that we can ALL join. Spread the word! One for All!
· Deposit a check
· Check your account balances
· View your transaction history and cleared check images
· Transfer funds between accounts
· Pay your bills
· View and activate your cash back offers
· Find ATM and branch locations near you
If you aren’t already a CU Online user, you must first register for online banking at www.ArizonaFederal.org.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.arizonafederal.org/
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Secure Messaging for support
If you have any questions about this application, please contact Andrews FCU at 301.702.5500
• Mobile Deposit: Make a deposit from anywhere.*
• View Accounts: Review account balances and account transaction history.
• View Check Images: View images of your checks.
• Transfer Funds: Move money between your accounts.
• Pay Bills: Setup and pay bills.
• Loan Payments: Make loan payments.
• Profile: Manage your contact information with the bank.
• Branch Locator: Find our nearest location.
• Feedback: Let us know how it is working for you.
*Deposits are subject to verification and the full amount may not be available for immediate withdrawal. See account terms for specific requirements and other restrictions.
Android® is a trademark of Google, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play is a service mark of Google.