• Find Alaska USA branch and ATM locations
• Check current rates
• Get quick access to contact information
• Log in to UltraBranch to:
o View account balances and recent transactions
o Transfer money within accounts or to another Alaska USA member
o Make payments to your Visa® credit card or other Alaska USA loan
o See your upcoming credit card payment due date and amount
o Pay billers you have already set up in the online version of Bill Pay
Not only is the Alaska USA app convenient, easy to use, and efficient - it's also provided free of charge!
Your information is secure. The Alaska USA app implements robust SSL security and displays your personalized keypad when you log in to UltraBranch, giving you an added level of assurance.
When you need the full power of UltraBranch, you can use the web browser in your Android device to log in to the standard version of UltraBranch.
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
Now you’ve got the hand-held power to:
• Find a CU1 branch near you and view branch hours (you can even get directions!)
• View CU1 loan rates and terms
• Apply for a hassle-free loan
• Easily find ways to contact us
• Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter (stay current on what’s going on at CU1!)
• See what we’re doing in your community – visit our mobile mini-site!
• Check out featured promotions and CU1 news
In order to use this app, you must be signed up for Credit Union 1’s OnLine Access, which will allow you to do the following:
• View account balances
• View transaction history
• View pending (or held) transactions
• View loan payment due dates and amounts
• Transfer funds between accounts and make CU1 loan payments
• By downloading this app, you agree to the Mobile Banking Service Agreement, which is available on cu1.org under Services > Mobile Banking.
We are ONE credit union that serves ALL of your financial needs, and we’re ONE social movement that we can ALL join. Spread the word! One for All!
• Review account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills**
• View copies of cleared checks
• Locate surcharge-free ATM’s and Xplore Federal Credit Union branches
SAFE AND SECURE
Xplore Federal Credit Union uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile devices.
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking. There is no charge from Xplore Federal Credit Union, but messaging and data rates may apply.
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.xplorefcu.com/home/about/disclosures
These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.