• Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) – take a picture of a paycheck check or any other check that’s written to you, and deposit it to your accout.
• Commercial Transactions – small business members now have access to their commercial accounts! Conduct ACH payments and wires, and much more, from your phone or tablet.
• Unified experience – we now offer a consistent transactional experience across all platforms, whether you use a phone, tablet or desktop/laptop computer.
• Pay bills – never miss a payment, even when you’re on the go!
Of course, we continue to offer the services you expect every day in your mobile experience:
• Access account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds
• Find the latest rates
• Get the latest promotional offers
• Connect with us through Facebook and Twitter!
Sign in with security, using your unique username/password combination, and the peace of mind knowing we use up to date encryption technology. If you’re enrolled in Personal Computer Banking, simply download the app and follow the enrollment process on your phone or tablet (using your current Personal Computer Banking ID and password).
If you aren’t enrolled in Personal Computer Banking, visit www.denalifcu.org to enroll today! Contact Denali Alaskan’s Member Contact Center at 907-257-7200, option 3 or 800-764-1123, option 3 for assistance. For more information, visit https://www.denalifcu.org/mobile.html.
This application allows you to:
• View account balances
• View account transactions
• Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
• Deposit Checks
• Pay bills
• Get account / transaction alerts (sent via text message)
• Be assured that your information is safe and secure
• And more
Now you’ve got the hand-held power to:
• Ask questions to find the answers you need
• Find a CU1 branch near you and view branch hours (you can even get directions!)
• View CU1 loan rates and terms
• Apply for a hassle-free loan
• View and apply for a job online
• Access to financial calculators
• Easily find ways to contact us
• Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
• Check out featured promotions and CU1 news
• Easy access to our One for All Blog
Deposit checks and make CU1 loan payment
In order to use this app, you must be signed up for Credit Union 1’s OnLine Access, which will allow you to do the following:
• View account balances
• View transaction history
• View pending (or held) transactions
• View loan payment due dates and amounts
• Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments
• By downloading this app, you agree to the Mobile Banking Service Agreement, which is available on cu1.org under Services > Mobile Banking.
We are ONE credit union that serves ALL of your financial needs, and we’re ONE social movement that we can ALL join. Spread the word! One for All!
With CUONE Mobile, you can:
- View your account balances and history
- Make transfers
- Pay Bills to established payees
- Find a branch or ATM
Mobile Banking users must enroll in Online Banking first to use Mobile. Bill Pay Payees must be setup through Online Banking. CUONE Mobile has security measures in place to protect against access, misuse or alteration of your information. All sensitive transactions use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted network transmissions.
Credit Union ONE is based in Ferndale, Michigan.