■ A simple, intuitive and effective game to learn multiplication tables in a fast and fun way.
■ Multiplication game aimed at parents, mothers, teachers and especially students, offering the possibility of learning, review the multiplication tables and multiply anywhere.
■ Multiplications are done with the traditional method. As if you were doing them in your notebook.
■ Multiplication worksheet generator in pdf format, with the option to choose the multiplication tables and the number of digits of the multiplicand and the multiplier. Generate your worksheets quickly for printing. The multiplication worksheets are ideal to do at home as a support to the daily calculation or as a review and reinforcement.
◙ TRY OUT YOUR MULTIPLICATION TABLES
Select one of the multiplication table you wish to practice:
• 2 times table, 3 times table to 9 times tables
It is specially designed to help you memorize the tables
◙ MIXED TIMES TABLES
• Multiplying 1 digit by 1-digit
• Multiplying 2-digit by 1-digit
• 3-digit by 1-digit
• 2-digit by 2-digit
You can practice the all times table.
◙ MULTIPLICATION TABLES SPEED TEST
• Choose the number of multiplications
• Select the time
• Select the tables you want to practice: one of the multiplication table, different times tables ranges you want or all multiplication tables
Using the times tables speed test, you can practice your tables against the clock
◙ PRACTICE WITH THE EXERCISES
• Calculate the multiplicand or calculate the multiplier: multiplication factors.
• The multiplicand or multiplier need to be filled
◙ PLAY AGAINST YOUR PARENTS, FRIENDS OR COLLEAGUES IN THE CHALLENGE
• Play using the same device. Each player will drag a different puppy.
• Fast Exercising using the math trainer before playing online.
◙ MAX AND THE MINIGAMES
• Max and the eggs.
• Max and the bubbles.
• Max and the powers: solving powers.
• Max in space: mental calculation of multiplication
• Max and the fried eggs.
Play more fun with Max's minigames and learn maths.
◙ GENERATES MULTIPLICATION EXERCISE SHEETS IN PDF FORMAT
• Select the number of multiplications you want to appear in the pdf file.
• Choose the type of multiplication according to the template. You have several different models where you can choose the number of digits in the multiplicand or the multiplier.
• You can automatically choose where to send or save the file in pdf format.
• The multiplication sheets are ideal for primary school children from six or seven years old and throughout the whole stage of primary education.
Languages: english/spanish (automatic configuration of your device)
Good luck practicing!