To play, quickly match tiles on the game board to power up your slugs. Tap the slug icon to load them into your blaster then watch out as they transform and attack your opponents!
The key to being the best slugslinger around is choosing the best slugs for each round, and knowing when to use them!
Players can collect new slugs and unlock slug powers in story mode, or duel an endless stream of opponents to compete for top leader board scores in challenge mode.
Special items are now available in the store to boost your game play.
***The Bottom Line: 9.5/10 (Super!) Slugterra: Slug it Out! isn’t the first strategy match-3 that we’ve played but, by far it incorporates the need for strategy more than others. Tack on an adorable theme and you’ve got one of the best strategy-puzzlers this year.” – Appstore Arcade
• Match tiles on the playing board to power-up your slugs and blast your opponents
• Collect new slugs and unlock slug powers as you play
• Battle all of your favourite villains from Slugterra and challenge Dr. Blakk!
• Add all of your favourite slugs to your arsenal, including Infurnus, Frostcrawler, Tazerling, Flatulorhinkus, Arachnet, Fandango, Doc, Enigmo, Rammstone, Hoverbug, Aquabeek, Makobreaker, Flaringo, Thresher, Frightgeist, Negashade, Ping, Xmitter and many more!!
• Combine two slugs for an incredible fusion shot!
• Ghoul your game and add ghoul slugs to your arsenal!
• Play through story mode to collect slugs and unlock new powers
• Special items available in the store to boost your game play including blaster mods, slug chargers, new characters and more
- 5 difficulty levels, 1001 puzzle in medium and hard levels.
- Good explanation of game rules and solving example (menu -> rules).
- Easy to get started (especially for sudoku players).
- Autosave - you'll never lose your progress.
- 2 input modes.
- Additional colors (pencil mode).
- Daily bonuses.
- Undo button.
- Selected digit highlighting.
- Flexible color adjustment.
- Little screens support, even 240x320 and 320x480.
- User can disable ads.
There's a grid which represents a city block and its cells are skyscrapers. The goal of the game is to fill correctly the grid with numbers, which stand for the height of the skyscrapers. You can think of it as '1' stands for a 10 storeys skyscrapers, '2' for 20, and so on.
Like Sudoku you can't have repeated values in any rows or columns. The numbers outside the grid tell you how many skyscrapers you can see from that point, taller buildings always obscure lower buildings, so higher numbers always conceal lower numbers.
Inside the tutorial you'll find an in-depth explanation of how to solve a puzzle.
As always, we provide a great variety of personalization via the settings.
Be sure to try the different types of input, tweak as you please and find the combination that suits you most!
The main features are:
• Various Levels
• Help points
• Annotation Mode
• Detailed tutorial
• Polished UI
• Comprehensive Settings
• New awesome features coming soon!
For suggestion, critic or feedback please do send us an email!
Share and enjoy
This is a strange application where the touch screen becomes clean before you know it, just by mowing the weeds on the grass stretched out on the screen.
1. Prepare a clean cleaning cloth.
2. Place it on your finger tip just like holding a tent.
3. Mow the grass with your heart and soul. Mow everything.
4. It will most likely be clean!
However, the numbers move randomly, so it takes skill to touch them.
Try to touch as many numbers as possible within the one- minute time limit.
Touching the numbers faster will form combinations, which results in a higher score.
If the decimal mode is too easy for you, try the hexadecimal mode.
[ Benefits ]
・Dynamic vision training
・Peripheral vision training
[ Recommended usage time ]
・Play the game any time you have one free minute.
"Always Ramen" is an app where you do just that.
With this app, you will no longer need to make ramen to entertain yourself.
You can also enjoy your soup without worrying about the fun you might be losing.
A realistic ramen soup surface will appear in your hands - it's time to touch, stir, and combine blotches to your heart's content!
For a start, combine 10,000 floating blotches.
Something tasty is sure to happen.
[ Features ]
- Combine ramen oil blotches anytime, anywhere.
- You no longer need to make ramen to enjoy this pastime!
- Three realistic ramen types with different texture and flavors.
[ Custom Settings ]
We've added many options to guarantee the optimal ramen oil-blotch joining experience for your taste & device.
- Toggle eating noise in demo (ON/OFF)
- Change oil-soup contrast
- Size limit mode (ON/OFF).
- Toggle frame rate display
- Toggle display of bonus point popups
- Limit number of blotches on-screen - great for older or less powerful devices
[ Specifications - SIZE LIMIT : OFF ]
- combine oils of different sizes.
- Behavior spacious.
- New oil occurs when stir.
- No counter bonus.
[ Recommended for ]
- People who can't help but join blotches after a bowl of ramen.
- People who enjoy ramen but also drink the soup and don't normally get to enjoy this marvelous pastime.
- Slow-eaters who always seem to be the last one to start joining blotches.
- People looking for a way to kill time.
When game-play starts, marimo plops into the sea and starts sinking.
Let it go and it will go into a free fall, so players have to help marimo avoid debris - bump into anything and it's game over.
As you go along, take in the mozuku (a kind of seaweed) that floats about under the sea to help marimo grow.
Marimo's main source of nutrition is mozuku, so have the marimo eat a lot of it.
Along the way, things resembling brown marimo will appear - these are hairballs.
You can knock these down by bumping into them.
Breaking open a hairball will unleash a load of mozuku. Take these in to help grow marimo.
In this way, you compete over the following:
・How big can you grow the marimo?
・How deep into the sea can you make marimo go?
You can choose from the following two control styles, according to your preference:
・Using the touch and slide functions of the screen
・Angling the device back and forth.
Earn points and level up bit by bit by popping bubbles.
Popped bubbles create ripples that will pop any other bubbles in range, one after another. In this way, a lot of bubbles can be popped in succession, creating a popping chain reaction and accumulating a massive amount of points.
・How many points can you earn with bubble-popping chains, and how high can you level up?
・How big a bubble can you make by merging many smaller ones together?
Compete in this challenging game and find out.
Take on the challenge and see if you can reach the highest level!
(As bubble size increases in 1mm increments, making sizes such as 5.5mm possible, the highest level achievable will be determined by the screen width of each device.)
There are also great prizes waiting to be claimed when target levelrs are reached.
Find out for yourself what can by won by playing the game.
*I recommend playing on a large screen device.
*I recommend that you use a stylus if you play in a small device.
Enjoy the great lively sensation created by our newly-developed grass rendering engine.
There are 3 game modes available.
[ FACE MODE ]
Rescue all the cat-like creatures with one sweep of your finger.
Avoid stepping on the bombs, and don't get caught by the monsters that will come chasing after you!
[ BACK MODE ]
Follow the sounds to avoid stepping on the bombs, and rescue all the cat-like creatures!
Don't forget to collect treasures along the way!
[ FREE MODE ]
Enjoy going through the grass and play around as much as you like.
Play to your heart's content with these weirdly cute cat-like creatures.
Plus one additional feature: find out your luck for the day!
* Features of the chargeable version:
・Ability to set the density of the grass.
・No adverts are displayed.