-Breaking News alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Live breaking news video
-Live streaming video of Local 10 newscasts
-Video clips on demand
-The best local interactive radar
-Weather alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Weather forecasts for where you live or where you are
-Hour by hour forecasts to help plan your day
-7-day and weekend weather outlook
-Interactive traffic maps
-Accident alerts pushed directly to your device
-Hundreds of live traffic cameras
-Full coverage pro and college teams
Stay on top of the latest local news headlines, weather updates, sports scores and so much more from News10NBC.
In addition to the latest news headlines, you'll also receive...
- Investigative reports from I-Team 10
- Real-time traffic conditions
- Weather updates and daily forecasts from the News10NBC weather team
- Local movie times and entertainment news
- Submit photos, video, and news tips
Download the News10NBC news app and stay connected!
The app has been completely redesigned for speed and usability. In addition to a number of new features, the format allows easier reading and crisp photos and video for a more dynamic experience.
The 10News app delivers the latest breaking news, Pinpoint Weather forecasts, video on demand and live video streaming straight to you, keeping you in touch anywhere, any time. It's the best way to keep informed and connected to your community wherever and whenever you want backed by the resources of 10News - San Diego's News Source.
Please review the app and let us know what you think.
With ProNews 7 app, you get:
• The latest news and information from ConnectAmarillo.com
• Notifications for news alerts, severe weather, closings and featured deals
• 5-day forecast
• Animated Doppler radar
• Deals from restaurants, shops and other restaurants in Amarillo
• Closings and delays
• Election Results
Highly customizable, can operate offline and requires minimum amount of privileges.
★ Highlights ★
✔ 4 attractive customizable widgets (include 2 scrollable widgets and 2 widgets for lock screen)
✔ 4 different styles for each widget and application UI
✔ 10 levels of opacity for widgets
✔ Can operate offline (all news from all sources can be loaded for later reading, news from any source is supported not just from predefined sources)
✔ Search and subscribe on any feed in Google News
✔ Custom RSS/ATOM-feeds
✔ Weather forecast for many cities at one page (configurable)
✔ News for all countries
✔ You can read any news in text version
This app uses Google News RSS as main news source.
App Features & Highlights:
You can now watch LIVE STREAMING broadcasts in the app! You can even choose to set up reminders for Broadcast times in the News Schedule section.
See current weather conditions, hourly and extended forecasts, a full radar map and weather-related health information
Our interactive traffic map provides real-time information about traffic incidents, commute speeds, accidents, events or construction areas that can impact your travel plans.
CLOSINGS & DELAYS
Browse a list of local Closings & Delays 24/7. You can also easily mark schools or institutions as Favorites in the app for quick access to closings information.
Sign up for Breaking News, Weather and other alerts—for the stories most important to you. Don’t want to receive alerts in the middle of the night? No problem, you can set a quiet time.
Easily share articles and video clips with your network via Facebook, Twitter or email.
You can now upload your own pictures and videos of the action to share with 10 NEWS viewers through Your Take… we may even include them in our coverage!
NewsHog is the most comprehensive, feature rich, free news and weather app on Google Play. NewsHog gives you the most news on any topic or location of your choice, aggregated via Google News. NewsHog has many advanced features such as summarization, reader mode, text to speech, offline reading and translation that take the Google News experience to the next level. NewsHog also provides weather forecasts for any location worldwide. NewsHog is a worthy replacement of the stock News and Weather app. Now you can also read a summary, save, share or listen to the latest news directly from your Android Wear watch!
NewsHog is a news app designed for avid news readers who want the latest news on their fingertips. Whether you are sitting down comfortably to read, or on-the-go, or even sleeping, NewsHog is there for you! Designed around the concept of channels (topics) rather than individual sources, NewsHog currently has more than 100 preconfigured channels (top news, business, technology, sports, etc.,) aggregating thousands of sources via Google News.
NewsHog also includes Google News Regional Editions for many countries, custom channels for any keyword, and even local news for any state, city or zip code. NewsHog is optimized for both phones and tablets, with a list layout for phones and optional grid and tile layouts for tablets.
* 100+ preset channels (tech, business, etc.), aggregated via Google News.
* Read full articles formatted beautifully for the mobile/tablet screen.
* Get instant access to articles pre-downloaded to save you time.
* Create custom channels for any keyword (eg. Olympics), or location.
* Consume news faster with a 100 word summary of articles.
* Use Text to Speech to listen to news when you are on the go.
* Articles are downloaded automatically for offline reading.
* Get weather forecasts for any location worldwide.
* Choose between list, grid and tile layout for 7" plus tablets.
* Choose between four color themes, including a night theme.
* Use Text to Speech Alarm to wake up to the latest news.
* Save articles for reading later within NewsHog or save to Pocket.
* Automatic country detection for Google News regional editions.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily change font size in article view by pinching in article view.
* Shake phone/tablet to easily pause/play Text to Speech.
* Easily translate articles via Google Translate service.
* Swipe to easily change channel or read next article.
* Filter out read articles to only see unread articles, mark liked articles.
* Find articles containing any keyword using search option.
* News widget (home and lock screen) for easy access to the latest news.
* Shake device to bypass lockscreen and access NewsHog (optional).
Like NewsHog on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newshog
Follow NewsHog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newshogreader
 Full articles in reader mode are not available currently for custom channels. However, website mobilization of custom channels is available.
 Summarization is in beta and available only for a few US channels currently. It can be disabled via Preferences.
 Region can also be selected manually from Preferences. Some channels may not have regional editions. Google News Regional editions currently available for USA, UK, India (English, Hindi), Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines, Singapore, Ireland, Israel, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Brazil, China, Mexico, Russia, Argentina and Pakistan.
NewsHog is NOT an official app of Google News and is not affiliated with Google.
The Magic of March high school sports app is powered by WKOW television in Madison, WAOW television in Wausau, WQOW television in Eau Claire and WXOW television in La Crosse, in partnership with the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association and Quincy Newspapers, Inc.
- Watch the latest Local News and Weather forecast video
- Breaking Local News as it Happens
- Max Track Live Doppler Radar
- Continuous Local News Coverage
- The latest Local News and Weather forecast video
- Power Doppler 3000
Whenever news breaks, wherever you are - KATC gives you an all-access pass to what's happening in Acadiana.
- Breaking News from Chattanooga
- Watch the Latest News Video
- Current Weather Conditions and Forecasts
- Doppler Radar
- Sports Updates
9&10 News brings you the latest local news from around Northern Michigan on TV and online, and our Android app makes it easy to access local news, weather, sports, and much more -- no matter where you are.
The categories featured in the 9&10 News Android App include:
- Top Stories
- Local News
- National News
For much more from Northern Michigan's News Leader, be sure to log on to 9and10news.com!
Find out the latest local breaking news, videos, weather, and sports information from KRISTV. Including the 7 Day Weather forecast and traffic updates.
Whenever news breaks, wherever you are-KRIS on your Android device gives you an all-access pass to the latest info in the Coastal Bend. It is Free and updates every 5 minutes.