The International Paris Air Show (PAS) at Le Bourget will open for the 52nd time from June 19 to 25, 2017. This event, which began more than a century ago, is the world's oldest and largest aviation show. The show has always been at the very heart of the world’s aviation and space industry development. Over the years, it has become the industry's major networking events. For seven days, it will once again bring together all the industry players across the globe to showcase the latest technological innovations.
A great tool for visitors who will be able to consult a wide range of information such as:
- The list of exhibitors, information about each company and a list of their new products
- The list of aircraft along and their information sheet
- The schedule of flight presentations and exhibitor events
- The list of on-site services (restaurants, shops, information points, etc.), with a simple button to find the nearest restaurant, restroom, and more around you.
- Trade show interactive map
- Outdoor and indoor geolocation with a way-finding feature (Bluetooth must be turned on)
- The Group feature in the map section allows you to share instantly your on-site location with others, so that you can meet easily
- Location based notifications
- And so much more!
-The geolocation service is supported on iPhone 4S, iPad mini, iPad Retina and later models, with iOS9 or iOS10. It requires that the user's authorization for this app to use geolocation and that the Bluetooth be switched on.
-The Group feature requires a data connexion (free Wi-Fi in all halls).
-Location based push notifications require that Bluetooth be switched on and that the user has authorized notifications.
-Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can significantly decrease battery life.