Complete Guide of Easter Island.
Languages: English and Spanish
Easter Island also known as Rapa Nui, is located in the South Pacific and is one of the most remote inhabited and isolated territories from the world. It is world famous for its huge and mysterious stone statues called moai.
Our application provides information on:
- The Island: Main aspects of history, geography, flora and fauna of Easter Island
- Rapa Nui Culture: Traditions, legends, beliefs. music and dance celebrations.
- Moai statuess: We try to answer some of the questions related to the moais. Why are they built? How do they do it? How do they moved ?, etc.
- Sigtseeing: We show the main archeological sites, volcanoes, caves and beaches of Easter Island, with pictures, description of each site and its location on the map.
- Things to do: List of all activities that can be performed on Easter Island, as suggested routes, trekking, cycling, diving, horseback riding, etc.
- Food: We tell about the typical food of the island and the main restaurants with their details and location.
- Accommodations: List of hotels, hostels, cabins and camping including contact details, location on the map and possibility of online booking.
- Helpful data: When to go, directions, weather, prices, etc.
Our application is the perfect guide for those traveling to Easter Island or those who want to learn more about this remote and mysterious destiny.
Download it for free and imagine everything Easter Island has to offer!