As the era moved too far from the Meiji, Taisho, Showa, Heisei, and Reiwa eras, it became difficult to instantly determine the age of a person and the year of the event.
In the Showa era, if you were born in Showa XX, you would immediately know that you were XX years old if you deduct it because it is now Showa XX years. However, because there are multiple eras, it is very difficult to calculate the year.
That's where this app "Age Chart" comes in handy!
◎ What you can do with the age chart
Tap the era name or date to switch. When it switches, it will automatically calculate the age and year.
1. You can tell your age from the era name and birthday.
2. The year can be known from the era name and year.
3. You can see the zodiac from the era name and year.
4. From the date of birth, you can know the year of school entrance and graduation.
5. You can tell your wedding anniversary from the year you got married.
6. You can know the child's holiday (approximate) from the date of birth.
7. You can see the celebration of longevity from the year you were born.
8. You can know the date (approximate) of the legal date from the date of death.
9. You can see the passage of days by the date and the date.
10. You can know the day of the week from the date.
You can also see the conversion (comparison) of other eras and the list of eras.
◎ A little "consideration = commitment" in the age chart
1. Consideration was given to the new yuan issue.
Since it also supports the new yuan issue, it can be used forever.
2. Consideration for the elderly.
As a developer (born in the middle of the Showa era), I thought that people born before the Showa era, who are difficult to see due to presbyopia, often use it, so I made the characters to be tapped larger. In addition, the operation method has been made intuitive so that anyone can use it simply.
3. Considered Osaifu.
Initially, I considered whether to use a paid application, but decided that it would be better to use it for free, so I decided to use a free application that operates with advertising revenue.