Momunity is the largest mom community app in Germany.
We connect mothers and pregnant women for helpful exchanges, valuable tips and new friendships.
With the free app, you can easily find moms in your neighborhood, meet spontaneously at the playground or plan activities with your kids. In our ‚Bazaar‘ functionality you are able to sell, buy or give away used items related to mom & kids and in our mom forum & chat you will get advices and help on all your questions about pregnancy, your baby or being a mom.
Because it’s more fun together - Moms Unite!
APP FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
NEWSFEED - GET ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
Benefit from a large community with great moms and like-minded people. Share your questions and experiences about being a mom and always keep an eye on what's going on for your children in your city.
MOMFINDER - FIND MOMS NEARBY
With our map function you can find moms in your neighbourhood. Connect for playdates, coffee or cake at family cafés and friendship.
CHAT GROUPS - SHARE IDEAS WITH LIKE-MINDED MOMS
Do you like sewing kids clothes? Are you looking for family friendly recipes or activities for the school holidays? In public and private chat groups, you can talk about everything you want.
BAZAAR - DISCOVER OUR FLEA MARKET FUNCTION
With Momunity Bazaar you can give discarded clothes, unused toys or other things related to mom and child a second life by exchanging, giving away or selling/buying them. In this way you not only save your money, but also protect our environment.
IMPORTANT TOPICS AT MOMUNITY:
- Pregnancy: an exciting time that raises many questions. Exchange ideas about basic equipment, birth preparation courses, midwives, maternity clinics, maternity leave and more.
- Baby’s development: your child is hitting a growth spurt? We feel you! And we are sure that many other momunity moms feel the same way.
- Breastfeeding or bottle? Our credo is: "Breastfeeding is love. Bottle feeding is love. Because love is love." - we heartily welcome all of you!
- Supplementary food: how do I know if my baby is ready for solids? What is baby led weaning? Read the news feed to see how other moms decide.
- Childhood diseases: they often start with the beginning of kindergarten. Chickenpox, scarlet fever, hand-footh-and-mouth - what was that again?
- Sleeping: always an important issue. Falling asleep and sleeping through the night, co-sleeping or a separate children's room?
- Teething: what really helps when the teeth are pressing? Benefit from the experience of other moms.
- Familiarization: found a place in daycare? An emotional phase for you and your child.
- Enrolment: and suddenly your little baby is a school child. Get inspiration for the school cone, satchel and basic equipment.
Something is not working properly? We look forward to hearing from you! Just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org