I like it This app really pa my spending and priorities in perspective. Wow I was throwing money away. Now I've save enough for two months bills. Still learning my way around the app though.
Feels pretty intuitive Really great, easy to use. Not as feature rich, and I wish I could back up info to an account like Google or Dropbox for free, like Financius offers.
Great app! I was spending tons of money on small things before I used this, was super shocked at the amount I spent after the first month of really tracking my expenses. Now after the second month of using money my expenses have more than halved :-) Haha reading through the comments, there are lots of great suggestions. Devs you guys should really look into some of them!
One of the best financial apps out there I have yet to have any issue the monefy. This is the exact app I was looking for and needed. Everything is easy to understand and use, and the interface is very well made. I'd recommend this app to anyone looking to track where their spending is going.
Awesome Can U add a easy way to save, rather than having to close keyboard every time N den Add transaction. Hate pressing back/Ok button everytime.
Awesome app Love the concept, no bug, awesome theme. Perfact app. Giving 5 star.
1. Add autocomplete functionality the Note field during transaction and transfer creation, based on previous notes;
2. Fixes to German translation
1. Material design applied for android 5 devices;
2. Fix issue with widget buttons;
3. Transfers are displayed in the transaction list when "All accounts" option is selected;
4. Account selected on the main screen is preselected by default during a new transaction creation.
Expense Manager - manage expenses + budget in a simple and yet professional app