So, in 2023, you decided to join the ranks of novice motorists and master all the wisdom of the traffic laws of Ukraine, or you just want to repeat some forgotten knowledge. You've come to the right place! After all, only this mobile application produced by "Monolit" will help to easily solve the tasks.
YOU ARE GIVEN:
- All recent changes were adopted by CMU Resolution No. 1091 dated 09/29/2021
- An opportunity to ask any question you are interested in and receive a prompt response from qualified specialists.
- Simple and accessible interface.
- Author's illustrations and detailed comments.
- Search within the selected topic of traffic laws.
- Search within the selected section of characters
- Search on all topics of traffic laws with the possibility of switching to the result
- Search by all characters with the possibility of switching to the result
- Search inside the section "Illustrated table of fines (KUpAP)"
- Road Signs.
- Road markings.
- Illustrated table of fines (KuPAP)
- Clarification regarding the OSCPV and the Europrotocol
The most important points of the traffic rules contain detailed 3D illustrations. Thanks to excellent visibility, what is read is perceived more easily and remembered more easily. All changes and additions that have ever been made to the PDR by resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine are highlighted in color and placed in the text with the number and date. Road signs, in addition to those in individual points, are placed in the text in the appropriate places, which allows you to learn the material quickly and efficiently. The most high-quality traffic laws of 2023!
All the latest changes adopted by the CMU Resolution No. 1091 dated 09/29/2021 have been made. Entered into force on November 1, 2021.
NEW ROAD SIGNS:
- turning directions
- authorized stopping and parking places
- ban on the movement of vehicles
- gas stations/charging stations
- a place for charging electric cars
- toll road and its end
- diagonal pedestrian crossing and others
A NEW MARKUP IS INTRODUCED TO MARK:
- dedicated parking spaces along roads and approaches to roundabouts
- before leaving school grounds
- to indicate the place of concentration of traffic accidents
- to indicate designated parking spaces along roads, etc
A new one is added to the current vertical marking: yellow-red.
CHANGES RELATED TO THE MOVEMENT OF CYCLISTS, PEDESTRIANS AND PEOPLE WITH VISUAL IMPAIRMENTS:
- a new definition of a bicycle path
- the concept of a bicycle lane and a bicycle crossing
- the rights and responsibilities of cyclists are specified and how they should act while driving is regulated in detail
- the adjacent movement of pedestrians and cyclists, as well as the movement of visually impaired persons, is regulated
Be careful while driving!