Join thousands of people who specialize in topics related to working with children, childhood and adolescence through SOSvirtual, a strategic educational resource of Aldeas Infantiles SOS.
The SOSvirtual App allows you to access virtual courses with high-quality multimedia content from your tablet or smartphone. You can improve your skills and knowledge while doing your daily activities, in your own time and from anywhere. Enroll in a course, access its contents and resume your classes from where you left them.
Enjoy this learning experience to the fullest!
Through this app you can:
• Review the training offer available in SOSvirtual and instantly enroll in the course of your choice.
• Access a course search option using keywords and topics of interest.
• Create and manage your personal account on the SOSvirtual platform.
• Have direct and easy access from the control panel to your courses and the latest content viewed.
• Access content in multimedia formats adaptable to the device and downloadable (text, video audio)
• Test your knowledge with a variety of quizzes and fun activities.
• Receive notifications and announcements of your courses.
• Take your training easily from where you stayed.
• Download your certificates obtained at the end of your training
• Translation of the interface in 40 languages.
SOSvirtual is a strategic pedagogical resource part of SOS Children's Villages, dedicated to the construction and development of specialized knowledge in topics related to work with children, childhood and adolescence based in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Through technology, we facilitate the transfer and exchange of information, knowledge and experiences for the development of capacities in people and Member Associations from a perspective aligned with the core values of our organization.
SOS Children's Villages invests all its efforts to prevent the loss of parental care for adolescent girls, boys and girls and when it has been lost, provides care alternatives appropriate to their individual needs. We are deeply inspired that children can grow and develop in a protective and affective environment, exercising their right to live in a family. We believe in the talent of thousands of collaborators committed to this mission, to whom we provide an accessible and contextualized training alternative with virtual courses on topics related to the work of the SOS Children's Villages, which are useful for their training and will have an impact on its work to support children, adolescents, their families and communities.