Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd Introduce new platform , “SAATHI” - a Single Tool for Sales & Advisory Teams which aims at managing sales leads (prospective customers) from a generation of leads to their conversion, providing one cohesive view of the customer, improving the relationship with existing clients and winning back inactive clients.
Key Features :-
Mobile App – To keep you updated on Sales Activities | View leads | Set Appointments | Notifications | Update Meetings & do a lot more with app..
Personalized Real-Time Dashboard for each profile across hierarchy – Sales| Advisors | TL | BM
Comprehensive Lead Management | Multi Product Client Mapping| Alerts & Notifications | Relationship Management | Analytics
Actionable Insights (for improving Productivity) - Plan your day with your daily actionable
Track yours & your Team Performance vs Target (KRAs) – increase target reach rates faster
View your current Incentive Slab and Incentive Information – creates transparency
Online Account Opening Inbuilt process.
Saathi app allows you to open an account for your prospects in Equity, Derivative, Commodities, Currency or only Mutual Fund without DEMAT, track your prospect's application, track your initiated & non-actioned leads with ease at your fingertips. Saathi comes integrated with sales brochure ,a handy reference of MOSL’s offerings aiding the PAN India branches in enhancing their sales pitch.
It’s a one of kind app enabling the branches to do prospect’s authentication through OTP | Finger Scan | IRIS while opening an account with inbuilt authentication functionality.
The app is linked with 100 % secure payment fund transfer gate-way which enables you to transfer funds on the go!!
• Increase sales - Sales cycles are reduced and win rates improved. Moreover, you can check customer buying histories to identify potential leads, upsell opportunities or repeat customers
• Increase profitability and efficiency
• Works on the philosophy of one lead per client/prospect with feature to add multiple products in same lead
• Identifying the most valuable accounts and delivering appropriate service levels
• Improved productivity through better time management as CRM prompts users when important events occur, or if actions are missed
• Using relationship and order detail to discover new upsell and cross sell opportunities
• Opportunity management to help sales individuals connect with the right prospects at the right time