Fun 3D visual learning, easy to see and understand the MOTI Mobile app helps players, coaches; teachers learn soccer and how to do the foot skills (techniques) and drills.
Alan Merrick, English-American Association football defender and coach (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Merrick) guides us through his favorite skills and drills in 3D.
Coach your soccer teams and train your players (and yourself) anywhere with 3D training materials in pre-built ready to use practice plans in this App. Invite players to view practice sessions in advance of practice with interactive 3D Foot skills & 3D Drills, saving time on the field, because they now know what you expect. Increase quality coaching time by decreasing the time spent explaining drills or teaching techniques during practice. If Players can "See it", they can "Do it". Players can practice techniques or foot skills on their own time at home, increasing their skill mastery. Off-the-field coaching responsibilities are simplified as practice plans are analyzed, created, reviewed, copied, and modified.
MOTI Mobile app is available for players, individual coaches, educators, Physical Education professionals, clubs, schools, academies, camps, as well as community park programming. Regardless of the size of your organization, you can set up team(s), invited players, share pre-engineered session plans loaded with 3D training materials, preparing coaches and players for practice. The app enables the inexperienced coach to run a good session or the experienced coach to run a fantastic session.
- Interact and learn from visually engaging 3D content. Watch, listen, and learn with all the proper coaching points. Learn foot skill techniques frame-by-frame from any of 360 degrees! 3D training materials are motion-captured techniques or team activities/drills entirely narrated with all the proper coaching points for the coach or player to listen to.
- All 3D training materials come with audio coaching tips for young players and coaches. A user can select language preference as translations are made available.
- All practice plans and 3D training are designed for specific age/skill groups. Save time by starting your practice plans with our carefully pre-engineered curriculum, Traditional or Play-Practice-Play.
- All 3D training materials are available with boy or girl characters.
- Once a user views 3D content in the app with Internet access, users can then watch the same content at a later time without access to the Internet.
- Continue to "use what works" by incorporating (linking in) training materials of your own choosing (with MOTI prior review), in standard file formats into your practice plans, such as videos, documents, photos, and links.
- Players, coaches & directors can review usage analytics to see what has been viewed and how many times. You will see who is investing in their skills development and preparing for practice. It will also let you know what is working with the coaches and players.
- Announcements Board enables the coach to post information for everyone to see. Players & coaches see the Announcement Board upon login.
- Coaches, clubs, and schools can manage multiple teams and curriculums easily.
- *New* In-App-Purchase subscriptions are available for player soccer technique/foot skill using 3D. The player can see the movement being learned from 360 degrees while listening to the audio description and practicing the move. If players can "See it" they can "Do it" from 5 years on up. Three subscription levels available: Foundation (8 Skills, 2 Drills), Advanced (9 Skills, 2 Drills), and Premier (11 Skills, 2 Drills) for two genders: boys or girls.