For coach and player development, this is the interactive mobile component of the powerful 3D Soccer Training Platform offered by MOTI™ Sports. Coach your soccer teams with 3D training materials in flexible practice plans. Your invited players view practice plans in advance of practice with immersive 3D training materials (3D Foot skills & 3D Drills) saving time on the field. Increase quality coaching time by decreasing the time spent setting up drills or techniques during practice. Players can practice techniques or foot skills on their own time at home, increasing their skill mastery. Off-the-field director and coaching responsibilities are streamlined as practice plans are created, reviewed, copied, and modified on the fly (in the app or pc browser). All this, and more, is in your hands with the MOTI Mobile app and the Soccer Training Platform.
MOTI Mobile app is integrated with the 3D Soccer Training Platform offered by MOTI Sports. Visit www.motisports.com for more information. The 3D Soccer Training Platform is available for players (OnePlayer) individual coaches (One Coach) or clubs. Regardless of scale, you can manage a team filled with invited players, share our pre-engineered or customize your own practice plans loaded with 3D training materials, preparing coaches and players for practice. Our platform enables inexperienced coach’s ability to produce dynamic and worthwhile practice sessions.
- Interact and learn from 3D soccer training materials you can view from any angle and speed. Learn foot skill techniques frame-by-frame from any of 360 degrees! Existing training material types do little to match the interactivity and fun of 3D. 3D training materials are motion-captured techniques or team activities / drills completely narrated with all the coaching points for the coach or player.
- The MOTI Mobile app and 3D Soccer Training Platform is a strong educational tool that allows visual learners (a majority of young players and coaches) an insight into the complexities of the game of Soccer.
- All 3D training materials come with audio coaching tips for young players and coaches. User can select language preference as translations are available.
- All practice plans and 3D training materials prepared by MOTI Sports were designed for specific age / skill groups. Save yourself or your club time by starting your practice plans with our carefully engineered curriculum.
- All 3D training materials are available with boy or girl characters.
- All 3D training materials are developed with our patented technology.
- View 3D training materials in an offline mode to enable study without data access.
- Continue to use what works by incorporating (linking in) other training materials in common file formats into your practice plans, such as videos, documents, photos, and links.
- Use the MOTI practice plans provided or make your own using ours as templates you can modify. Access these practice plans via the MOTI Mobile app or via a desktop browser.
- Coaches & directors can review usage analytics that details player’s usage, what they viewed, and how many times. You will see who is investing in their skills development and preparing for practice. It will also let you know what is working with the coaches and players.
- Coaches can send messages to a player or groups of players who in turn can respond to the coach. All messages are contained within our system and logged to keep players and coaches safe.
- If a coach or director desires to broadcast coaching comments they can use the Announcements Board. All players & coaches see the Announcement Board upon log in.
- Multiple locations for sponsor ads are available for your club or team.
- Coaches, clubs, and schools can manage multiple teams.
The MOTI Mobile app and the 3D Soccer Training Platform can help players, individual coaches and all sized clubs establish a coaching system while developing players & coaches faster learning visually.