Motorift is a motorcycle companion app. Use it to plan your route, record your ride and check weather along the route. Record and review stats, speed, gravity data (IMU logs) and lap times.
Switch between city maps, topographic and satellite views. Choose from a variety of app themes beyond just day and night mode.
SHARE YOUR RIDE
Share your location with friends and family to keep them updated with progress along your route on long trips.
Motorift has interactive maps so you can learn about your motorcycle riding style. Unique motorcycle heatmaps use IMU telemetry data (gravity sensor) and GPS data to show how you were riding along your route.
See for yourself, were you riding smooth into a series of corners or did you grab your brake? Where did you accelerate hard? Where did you brake hard? Learn about your riding style.
This is a new app and is still being actively developed, if you experience any issues with the app please contact support.
- Ride tracking save your rides to remember where you went later on
- Generate motorcycle heatmaps from your turning profile and see how you were riding along your route.
- Cloud sync your ride for MOTOrift data analysis tools
- Times and stats from your data. Lap timer.
- Live tracks keep your friends and family updated with your location while you ride
- Choose from various map styles and app themes
- Customize map features see where the best off-roading is and find new routes.
- Get directions and choose from route options to avoid main roads and find curvy ones.
- Weather along your route to help you from being rained on while you ride your motorcycle.
- Track day tools, see your data lap by lap. Track your times.
MOTOrift is still in development. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
Free accounts include 100mb cloud space, and access to most features. For more save space and to unlock all features it's $8 per month.