Muntii Nostri travel guide collection dedicated to the mountain regions of Romania, published by Sport-Tourism Publishing House between 1974 and 1992, now appears with a new and updated content. The mountain maps are created using the latest mapping techniques, all marked hiking trails being recorded with the GPS. The first map of the restored collection is that of Bucegi Mountains, which can be downloaded for free together with the application.
The current version of Muntii Nostri application contains:
• the most current mountain maps of Romania (the newly added maps can be downloaded individually when published)
• the list of GPS trails
• the technical details of the trails (difficulty, profile, length, total ascent, total descent, time to and time from, etc.)
• the descriptions of the trails using representative images
• the descriptions of the tourist attractions using representative images
• the points of interest visualized by category, by track
• points of interest and track search
• a detailed legend
• no internet connection is needed to view the content
• language switch (English or Romanian) directly from application
• GPS positioning details on map (latitude, longitude and elevation)
For more information and news regarding the newly published Muntii Nostri products please visit our website at www.muntii-nostri.ro.