Perfect for your studies and improving your English language vocabulary!
* Comprehensive dictionary with thousands of English definitions and synonyms.
* Audio pronunciation in US and UK English to improve your understanding of the language.
* Works totally offline. Fast and lightweight.
* Includes examples and synonyms to help you better grasp the meanings. Ideal for English as a Second Language (ESL) students to increase their vocabulary.
* Save your favorite definitions as bookmarks.
This dictionary cointains elements from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913), a public domain resource; and WordNet®, a lexical reference system whose design is inspired by current psycholinguistic theories of human lexical memory. English nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are organized into synonym sets, each representing one underlying lexical concept.