The "Casa De Moe Cookbook" app contains the best home recipes we have come up with over the years. Family favorites have been tagged with a golden spoon, while vegetarian dishes are tagged with a leaf.
The list of recipes includes the following:
BLT Club Sandwich
Corn with Green Pepper
Loobia Polo Americana
We believe you will find our Moe Chicken, Strip Steak and Guacamole recipes especially delicious.
Here is an example recipe from the app to give you a better idea of the format and level of details to expect.
1 Stick Unsalted Butter
6 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder (Ideally, Hershey's Cocoa)
2 Tablespoons Corn Oil Or Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Sugar
½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 Large Eggs
½ Cup Flour
1 Pinch Of Salt
½ Cup Chopped Walnuts
1) Line an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil.
2) Pre-heat the oven to 400˚ F.
3) Lightly butter the foil pan bottom and half way up the sides.
4) Put the rest of the butter, cocoa powder and oil in a small sauce pan.
5) Heat up the contents of the sauce pan under the lowest heat possible and stir with a wooden spoon until the butter is melted and everything is completely mixed together.
6) Remove the sauce pan from the heat for 3 minutes.
7) After 3 minutes, stir in the sugar and vanilla extract into the small sauce pan until everything is completely mixed together.
8) Stir in one egg at a time into the small sauce pan until everything is completely mixed together.
9) Stir in the flour, salt and walnuts into the small sauce pan until everything is completely mixed together.
10) Pour the small sauce pan mixture into the square pan.
11) When the oven reaches 400˚ F place the square pan into the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out barely clean, but not dry.
12) Once the mixture is baked, allow to cool to room temperature and then cut the brownie into 16 squares and serve.
Makes 8 - 16 servings.