Imported oil has better quality, more choices, and higher CP value, but I don't know how to choose, and I can't find anyone to ask?
Mr. Oil makes it easier to bring your own oil.
Mr. Oil APP provides all kinds of information and knowledge needed by owners of self-provided oil, as well as the friendly LINE customer service team with professional oil knowledge to help you choose the best oil for your car. It is a must-have APP for car owners!
Unique features offered by Mr. Oil
• [Take a look around] function, there is a complete introduction of various types of oil and rich oil knowledge
• [Buy directly] function, remember your receipt information, so that you can complete the regular oil replenishment in less than a minute!
• [Map] function, allowing you to quickly find the nearest "friendly maintenance factory that welcomes car owners to bring their own oil"
• [Logistics Inquiry] function, you can check the delivery status of Black Cat Delivery Service at any time, so that your package will not be missed
• With the function of [Import Resume/Import Document Download], you no longer have to worry about the original factory requesting attached documents when applying for insurance, or you can ask customer service to mail it to you
• Intimate after-sales service: free re-shipping of oil spills, returns within 30 days
Contact LINE Customer Service to experience the extra help from Mr. Oil
• Who should I ask for oil problems?
Mr. Oil's LINE customer service team has received formal oil knowledge training, and enthusiastically answers the oil problems that car owners are concerned about. You can also ask customer service to recommend suitable oil for you.
• How to choose the oil grade?
In fact, the oil grade depends on the oil certification, but I don't know how to choose the certification? Mr. Oil selects the representative oil of international famous brands, and sets up five grades of top gold, performance red, energy saving green, cheap blue and basic gray according to the oil certification grade, which is convenient for you to choose oil according to the grade.
• What should I pay attention to when buying new car's own oil?
The owner of the new car within the warranty period can ask the customer service to help you confirm "whether this oil has the certification required by the owner's manual" or ask the customer service to recommend the oil that can be brought to the original factory for maintenance
• Who can I buy imported motor oil from?
Every bottle of engine oil Mr. Oil has an "Oil Import History", 100% imported from Europe, you can feel at ease with a document to prove it!
• Who can help me if my insurance is rejected?
The owner's own oil conforms to the original factory specifications, and will not affect the new car warranty rights! If you need help, please contact LINE customer service, we will provide you with professional assistance
If you are satisfied with the Mr. Oil APP, please share it with friends and family, leave a comment or rate!
Mr. Oil Cloud Store
Mr. Oil Facebook Fan Group
Sincerely Mr. Oil
LINE ID: @mr.motoroil