Check your balance, deposit cheques, transfer money, and more!
The Kindred Mobile App gives you easy, secure access to your accounts anytime, anywhere. It's like having kindredcu.com in your pocket!
• Log in with your Access Card Number and your Password (PAC)
• View your account activity, balances and recent transactions
• Pay bills now or set them up for a future date
• View and edit upcoming scheduled bills and transfers
• Send money instantly with Interac e-Transfer®
• Transfer money between your Kindred Credit Union accounts
• Quickly and securely deposit your cheques
• Search or use your current location to find nearby branches and ATMs
• Receive messages about your account
• Display your balances at-a-glance without having to log in with QuickView
• It’s simple to use
• You can download it for free*
• It's fully compatible with Android™ smartphones and tablets
• You can access our app using your existing online banking login credentials
• You can use QuickView for quick access to your account information without having to log in
• Quick access options – Touch ID & 3D Touch
*You may incur service charges for various online services depending on the type of account you have. In addition, your mobile carrier may charge you for using your mobile device to access the services provided by our mobile app.
Your security is our top priority, which is why our mobile banking app uses the same level of secure protection as our full online banking.
In order to use the Kindred Credit Union App, you'll need to grant our app permission to access certain functions on your mobile phone, including:
• Full network access – Allows our app to connect to the Internet.
• Approximate location – Find our nearest branch or 'ding-free' ATM by allowing our app to access your phone's GPS.
• Take pictures and videos – Deposit cheques using Deposit Anywhere™ right from your mobile phone by allowing our app access to your phone camera.
• Access to your phone contacts – Get the utmost in convenience by allowing our app to access your list of contacts, that way you can send an Interac e-Transfer® to someone on your contact list without manually setting them up as a recipient in mobile banking.
• Depending on your operating system, these permissions may be worded differently on your Android™ phone.
Access is available to all members who currently use our online banking service. If you’re not a Kindred Credit Union member, no problem – simply visit kindredcu.com to set up a new membership and you’ll be set up with access right away. To login, you’ll need your Access Card Number and your Password (PAC).
Use of the mobile app is subject to the terms and conditions found in our Kindred Credit Union Direct Services Agreement.