It won't let me open it even once. Tells me there's no server and crashes. Too bad I mentioned it to the kids before trying it. Lesson learned.
Interactive, educational, stunning graphics Better than previous version!
The game is still being worked on so don't worry if it doesn't work. It will soon (hopefully)
Wasted my morning Agents of nature was great. Just upgraded to this, followed the instructions and walked around for an hour with 4 kids without finding anything. No QRS codes, followed the compass which had us walking in random directions and randomly turning us around to go back the other way. Will attempt at the zoo as we did the old version there, but this was an epic fail.
Fun and educational game So much fun! Really engaging and innovative use of technology. Recommend this to families and teachers alike.
Great app This appmis amazing!! It need more people playing! TELL UR FREINDS
- New Player Response Challenges
- Invasive species and endangered species available
- Cluster markers make it easier to distinguish nearby Challenges
- Search function in Mission List
- New color scheme for red/green color-blind users
- New AR Catch Challenge options
- Faster loading times
- Kids can share one parental email address
- Cleaner user interface
- Setting pages save after exiting
- Mission Loading screen on Mission info page