IntoWords – reading and writing support
IntoWords Android helps you read and write on your Android device. You can have text read aloud to you and it helps you write the words you have in mind with intelligent word suggestions. IntoWords improves your literacy skills and supports learning and communication.
If your place of education subscribes to IntoWords, you can simply download the keyboard and log in. The keyboard can also access additional IntoWords language packages if your place of education has acquired a license.
Reading with IntoWords
IntoWords reads your text aloud in a clear and distinct voice and you can choose between a range of different languages and voices. You can choose between various reading strategies, e.g. to have the words highlighted as they are read. You can adjust the reading speed directly from the keyboard to fit your immediate purpose.
Writing with IntoWords
When you write, IntoWords helps you by suggesting words based on context – even if you have started a word incorrectly. You can also choose to have IntoWords predict the next word in the sentence. All types of word suggestions are read aloud to help you chose the word you want and can easily be applied to the sentence by a simple tap.
Read and write in multiple languages
IntoWords can help you read and write in multiple languages. Discover the vast choice of languages and voices within the keyboard.
Application & Audience
IntoWords is for early learners, language learners and struggling readers and writers, including people who have been diagnosed with dyslexia. IntoWords is widely used in schools, further education and professionally in several countries.
Note! IntoWords is only available to you if your school or organisation has a subscription.
Read more at: https://www.mv-nordic.com/en/intowords/get-intowords
* Choice of reading strategies: Read full text or sentence-by-sentence
* Highlight of words or sentences while reading aloud
* Adjustable reading speed - while reading aloud
* Pause and stop buttons to control the reading
* Any text can be read aloud: website text, pdf files, mails, notes, etc.
* A wide selection of languages - at present more than 40
* Context-based word suggestions
* Spelling aid
* Use wildcards for parts of a word you are insecure about
* Word prediction – automatically suggests the next word in the sentence
* Optional reading aloud of letter, letter sound, word and sentence while typing
* Easy to use and intuitive keyboard
* OCR processing of pictures from camera and album