The Relution app is part of the Relution Enterprise Mobility Management Suite.
It gives you access to all kinds of apps your company provides. You can download enterprise apps or public apps and request new apps from your company.
Relution enables you to stay up to date with app updates provided by your organisation as conveniently as possible – with a company-wide app store.
Additionally it lets your administrator provide your device with security policies and needed accounts.
NOTE: Please contact your IT administrator before installing Relution on your device. The Relution app isn't usable without the necessary backend software and the appropriate credentials.
- Access all native apps, public apps, web links and services your company provides
- Get push notifications about new apps and app updates
- Rate and comment apps
- Browse through app categories
- See your compliance state
- Use the Kiosk Mode
- App white and blacklisting
- Review and approve apps through the app review workflow
- Check out support information from your company like FAQs
- Let the company administrator manage your device with security policies and software deployment
- Additionally you can use all Samsung KNOX features for Samsung KNOX devices which run Android 4.2 or higher.
IMPORTANT: Samsung owners using Android 7.0:
We've become aware of an issue that can prevent Samsung devices from booting. This issue occurs on Android 7.0 when MDM is enabled and the Internet permission of at least one app has been revoked.
We advice all customers to either disable this restriction at this time, or to disable OTA updates until further notice. We are in contact with Samsung technical support, who have confirmed the issue. Samsung will roll out a fix in a future firmware update.
If you are affected by this issue you can use ODIN to flash the device to a previous firmware version.